All reviews east perth laundry powder air con free car parking free cat bus hay st mall city centre short stroll staff were friendly and helpful public transport swan river waca supermarket basin
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms are big and the bed was comfortable. The internet connection was abysmal and I had to use my phone for work. The iron also didn’t work well enough to iron a shirt. The reception staff at check in were not friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I booked an apartment as my husband and I needed to stay in the city for 1 night and our adult son was joining us, rather than book 2 hotel rooms it was more cost effective to book this 2 bed apartment, it was basic but very clean, a good base to stay, not too far from city centre.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I had to be in Perth for a few days so booked an apartment via Airbnb at what it turned out to be Mont Clare Apartments, it was excellent and I would highly recommend. Service was good and Aaron who was on the desk whene I arrived was just excellent and very helpful

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stayed here for a night as we got a good deal for 1 bedroom apartment and nice to get away on the weekend. The apartment was a good size with everything you need. The wifi was incredibly slow.
Good part of town to be in as its walking distance to everywhere. Staff were friendly and helpful too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Just tried to ask for information on booking and paying at the property, the woman on the phone didn’t say who she was at the start - wasn’t helpful at all and very snappy. Made me seem really stupid. Bad customer service, I won’t be staying here at all.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends