All reviewseast perthlaundry powderair confree car parkingfree cat bushay st mallgood sizecity centrefull kitchenshort strollstaff were friendly and helpfulpublic transportswan riverwacasupermarketbasin
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Room 39 was a decent size 2 bedroom apartment with everything you need for a stay. It has a very small balcony, which is nice if you want a little fresh air.
Parking was available on site.
Reception is open 9am until 7pm.
I paid under $100 for the night, so I will not fault the value.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2017

These apartments have full kitchen facilities which is great for families. I stayed in two rooms as well as one room apartment as we were a group of 9 people. the apartment is big and spacious at a price I would considered real value for money. Only room service is available at extra cost but if you are staying for just a few days you can probably manage this on your own. The apartment comes with free parking space which is great and its location is practically right in town. its only 2 km to walk to town centre so its location is perfect for travelers going into town as well. Being close to town centre means we were near to major attractions like swan river, King's park etc

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I booked for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment for 5 nights. On the day we arrived, we were early and called to request for an early check-in. We were told they would call us when our room was ready and sure enough to our delight we checked in about an hour earlier than scheduled.

On first impression, the apartment is spacious with a generous living, dining and kitchen area. It's furnished with basic furniture you would need for a comfortable stay. Upon closer inspection, we discover the floors were streaky and sticky as if a dirty mop was used to clean it. The bedrooms have carpets that are worn out and tattered - very much in need of replacement. I requested for a portacot for my 6 month old and whilst I didn't expect much, the cot had a thin base, flimsy and worst of all it touched the floor when assembled. This meant that my bub would be sleeping basically on the same level as the dirty carpet. The mattresses are also so old you can feel the springs. The bathrooms are spacious but like the kitchen, are in desperate need of updating. The bathroom exhaust fans didn't work. The hair dryers were no good - one stopped after a minute or so of using and the other made a noise that didn't seem safe to use. There is a handful of visible and accessible powerpoints around - none that we could find in the bedrooms - very annoying when you have a group staying in one apartment. There is one central a/c / heater for the whole apartment and only one pedestal fan in one of the bedrooms. The ironing board was so old and the fabric tattered that we had to put a towel over it to iron our clothes.

On the upside, there is free parking on site and wi-fi. The location is good - within walking distance to transport, shops, restaurants, and WACA. The reception staff are friendly enough and was attentive when we reported some issues.

Overall, the apartment was very disappointing and not the most comfortable of stays for a family.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank minabern
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Loved our stay here. The staff are so friendly. The apartments are enormous and fully equipped. Neat, clean and welcoming. The free bus system stops right outside. Lovely little park down the road and the Swan River is a very short stroll away. Great location and fantastic value!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jsaus2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible place to stay!!! we didn't sleep at all,the beds were the worst, I have ever slept in they said it was a "king size but it was to singles pushed together, hard as a rock as the springs in mattress is what we felt like we were sleeping on! I had a sick child that needed a hospital visit nothing worse then having no sleep on top of that. The shower was in the bath, which is ok but the shower head sprayed everywhere but inside the shower, which didn't have a shower screen... so water went everywhere, over the bath which you had to step over... very slippery with water. No signs anywhere or information on number to office or let you know where the switch is for oven. Watching tv you can hear people in next room having showers for 10mins noise from shower coming though walls. I approached the lady in office and was not willing to hear my concerns. Disappointed!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family