2,834 results
All reviews oriental diner swan river the club lounge self parking a river view room room service adelaide terrace king room buffet breakfast an upgrade bit dated pleasant stay city centre free bus atrium joes canapes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hyatt Regency is located near the swan river with a big grass field in between. We only stayed there for a night but it seemed to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Upon arrival we were assisted by the porter and welcomed by the friendly reception while i parked my car. When we entered the room we had all our bags waiting in the room. Beds were comfortable and the space were enough for us. We slept with our 2 year old on the bed comfortably. The toilet though did not seem to be as modern or updated as the room. The bath tub had a glass that covered only a quarter of the shower area with a small gap at the hinge. Water sipped out to the floor as i showered. There should also be a hanger somewhere at the door. For this i have to give 4 stars. Breakfast was amazing. They had fantastic scrambled eggs, hash browns and hot chocolate which are all favourite of mine. You really should not miss the breakfast here. You get the best deals from the hotel website as compared to third party sites. I did my homework from TA reviews that got me a package with parking and breakfast included which was very good deal. Otherwise, parking cost $30/night. I will definitely return to Hyatt the next time i return to Perth to explore its city in depth.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear gryphonmonster

Many thanks for posting your detailed review. Delighted to read that you enjoyed your brief visit with us and especially the breakfast offerings - your feedback to be shared with our Chef!

In terms of the bathrooms, I can advise that upgrades of same are part of several renovation/modernisation projects currently under discussion with our owning company and we hope to hear more on these in the not too distant future.

Great to learn you will stay with us again when next in Perth - if I can assist with your plans, please do feel free to contact me direct, always happy to help.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed here for 10 days. Had the privilege of going to the Executive Lounge. Each night we had the lovely Annalise just go beyond! Her service was amazing, friendly and helped us feel at home! Thank you Annalise for your absolute wonderful personality, professionalism and assistance. The river was right out front for great walks. And the best breakfast in town was served downstairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with river views.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Shauna B

Absolutely delighted to read your super feedback re Annalise, which was very well received and will be shared, as will that re the breakfast offering. Great to note you felt at home during your time with us - we aim to exceed our guest's expectations and always wonderful to learn when we do.

We look forward to welcoming you again before too long and if I can assist with your plans, please do let me know.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Our weekend at the Hyatt Regency Perth was a pleasant one. Close enough to the city centre but having its own private space is a winner for Hyatt. Most of all a special mention to the sincere staff members (from the staff member who opens the car door when you arrive to the staff member who keeps your room tidy and refreshed) for their dedication and commitment.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear IIngram

Thank you so much for your super review, delighted you enjoyed the time you spent with us and really appreciate your excellent feedback regarding our staff, all very well received. If I can assist with any plans to return, please do feel free to contact me direct, it would be a pleasure.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for two nights in Club King Rooms. Check in was quick and polite. The rooms were extremely comfortable, the food in the Club Lounge was very nice and the view was great. Bar staff in the Conservatory were thin on the ground and service excruciatingly slow. Housekeeping were very quick to respond to a request for soy milk in my daughters room. Overall a bit of a mixed bag.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear ammiej

Many thanks for posting your review and whilst good to read that for the most part you enjoyed the time you spent with us, I am sorry that some of your experience was a bit hit and miss, especially on the service side; your comments re the Conservatory to be shared with our food and beverage management for their follow up as clearly not at all ideal.

Hope to welcome you again, and if I can assist with any plans to return, please do let me know.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We picked the Hyatt in Perth as our stay in Melbourne at the Hyatt was exceptional and it was excellent to say that the experience was the same, the staff were all friendly and accommodating. From checking in, getting a coffee , room service, house keeping and breakfast in the morning all the staff were friendly and had smiles. The hotel itself is older but the room we stayed in, a regular king room, was clean and tidy.
The only downside would be that the shower is a bit strange as the screen doesn't stop all the water going onto the floor and one of the towels still had the laundry tag attached, a very minor thing, but something you notice.
The A/C was very good, you don't get it turning off at night and waking up in a sweat, it maintained the temperature well and wasn't noisy.
Underground parking was easy and a good investment in the stay and drive package, however don't try and leave at 530pm on a week day if you are in a rush as the carpark shares the same exit as the public carpark / office workers and you can be delayed for a bit as everyone is leaving at the same time.
One of the better buffet breakfasts I have had at a hotel, good selection and again, excellent staff and great to see Hyatt supporting the strawberry farmers.
We were going to stay at the Crown as we were seeing a show at their theatre but decided on trying the Hyatt due to the good experience we had with in Melbourne and I'm pleased I did, everything was easy and what I expected from this brand of hotel. As long as they keep up the same level of customer service and cleanliness I'll keep on staying at the Hyatt as that consistency will keep me loyal, plus the range of hotels / pricing is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear 404derrickr

Many thanks for your excellent and detailed review, which I was delighted to read. So pleased you enjoyed the time you spent with us and it was great to receive your comments regarding our staff as well as the breakfast offerings, the latter to be shared with our Chef.

In regards to the shower, this has been flagged as part of the upgrades we are keen to undertake; various proposals, including rooms/bathrooms, have long been under discussion with our owning company and we remain positive that our requests will be met and that in the not too distant future.

Super to note that you plan on continuing to stay at Hyatt hotels on your travels, we truly value your continued support. If I can assist with any plans to return to our hotel in Perth, please do feel free to reach out to me direct, always happy to help.