1,183 results
All reviews spg member across the road frosted glass door guest services hopman cup deluxe room room service wellington street bar downstairs valet parking buffet breakfast train station business hotel bed was comfortable an overnight stay car park late check
Reviewed 6 October 2016

First time we have used this hotel and pleasantly surprised by their service and its location. Room was comfortable and quiet and buffet breakfast served hot and plentiful. Late checkout was also offered and this enabled us to do some last minute shopping.
We will come back here

1  Thank Prudland1
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Prudland1,
Thank you for your great online feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing stay with us and were well looked after by our team. Rest assured your feedback will definitely be shared with our team. We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

In a handy location for Perth arena ( across the road) or walking distance to His Majesty's Theatre or other city attractions. Our deluxe room on the 7th floor was pleasant and clean with a nice en suite shower. There was no choice of pillows. The king sized bed was comfortable. Unseasonable weather meant the wind howled and whistled all night long. There was a kettle in the room and provision for making a cup of tea. We didn't use the large bar on the ground floor. Breakfast was rather uninspiring- a continental choice for $18 or full brekky for $25 .

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Kath F,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the gift of your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed an overall pleasant stay with us. I have also noted your comments on the pillows, kindly note that we do have a choice of standard or firmer pillows available and please accept my sincere apologies if this was not communicated to you. Rest assured that your comments are very valuable to us and will only help improve our services to our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to share any suggestions for our breakfast experience. I look forward to hear from you and hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back at the Four points by Sheraton Perth in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a lot when I am in Perth, the location is close to good restaurants and the hotel has a good bar also. The rooms are always clean, the only problem is they only give you two pillows, there is two in the wardrobe but without covers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Jason A,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the gift of your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us. Your comments on the spare pillows have been noted and my apologies if they did not have covers. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally so I can have your details and the room in which you stayed on your last visit so our Housekeeping Manager can look into the matter and ensure this does not recur. We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel in the near future.
e-mail:sean.raine@fourpoints.com

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This hotel appears to have been refurbished and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Service was a little slow at the front desk but that was due to the process of rectifying a mistake made by a trainee before we arrived, hey we are all human. Location is great allowing patrons to walk to the city or to Watertown for shopping. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear John W,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the gift of your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing and comfortable stay with us and were well looked after by our team. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with our team. Please accept my apologies for any delay you encountered upon check-in. We look forward to welcome you back at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I've stayed there for business several times and recently for pleasure. It is a perfectly good hotel, clean, tidy and serviceable - it is a little out of the city centre (near the arena and main train station). The service as usual, with SPG is good and as expected - suggest booking in advance to ensure the best rate as Perth can get very expensive...I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: book wll ahead
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Txfes,
Thank you for your great online review with regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay thoroughly and appreciated our facilities, services and location. Rest assured that your feedback will be passed on to our team. We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel in the near future.