“Would stay here again” 3 of 5 bubbles

All Suites Perth
Ranked #38 of 79 Hotels in Perth
“Would stay here again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

Great location and good value for money. I found the staff to be extremely helpful especially a foreign girl who went out of her way to help us multiple times. We were told that there was no DVD player in our room because it was inbuilt to the TV, which it was not so she got us a new player and tracked down a remote for us also. The rooms are a little run down and I reported everything wrong with it to the reception upon arrival so that we didn't get charged for it as I had read negative reviews on here concerning that but there was no problems. Would definitely stay here again, the rooms are really nice. Only negative thing I can say is that the lift is shocking. Also would like to add that since they were booked out one night in the week we were here we had to stay at Aaron's hotel which was terrible compared to here.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vanessa J
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 20 December 2011
Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent stay with us at All Suites Perth Hotel.
The whole team at All Suites is delighted to be able to create a memorable experience, by assisting our guests throughout their stay and creating a comfortable and friendly environment. It is unfortunate to hear that you found your stay at our sister hotel to be inadequate but am pleased to inform you that it is currently under refurbishment and will be up to the 8hotels standard in the next 6 months.
We look forward to welcoming you to All Suites Perth again in the future!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Thai first
London, UK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

I agree with just about all of the stuff written, the place is old and out dated nothing like what is on their website. For the price paid I was shocked. Dirty utensils, dodgy bedding, lift out of order for 1 month need I go on. The only good thing going for them is the staff which I found very pleasant. Please shop around I was told there is a much nicer place around the corner that has a gym, sauna etc and it is about $20 less so only stay here if you are desperate.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
9 Thank rosie22London_UK

Travellers are raving about these Perth hotels

Darwin, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

I stayed at the Aarons all suites for one night that are located in Victoria street. There are two Aarons in Perth. After reading some of the other reviews I was not very confident that my stay would be any different. However I was pleasantly surprised!
I could not fault the service. Justine and Jodie at the front desk were happy to assist with any questions we had. We stayed in a two bedroom suite with a kitchenette and shared bathroom. There was an air-conditioner in the kitchenette part so I don't know how you would go air-conditioning the rooms in summer? There were chips out of the wall from the chairs but this is only cosmetic. Two TV's one in the main bedroom and one in the kitchenette. The rooms were clean and comfortable. An ideal place to stay if you have children and want to be close to the Malls and all the sightseeing opportunities Perth has to offer as you are in walking distance.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Canberra, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

One of the most horrible places I have ever stayed. Beware of any establishment that is self rated ... this is the only way this place could posiibly get 4 stars. Seriously it was just awful. Nowhere to park the car except on the street and that is pay parking between 8am and 6pm with a maximum of 2 hours ... and that is if you can find a park on the street. I stayed for 4 nights and probably averaged 3 hours sleep per night. The bathroom fan was like a jet engine with no 'off' switch. The bus loads of patrons who were staying at the same time as me decided to have meeting sessions and move furntiure between 11pm and 2am on a nightly basis. The TV reception was terrible and the satelitte channels were either scrambled or totally unwatchable, and the TV was as old as the building. Cleanliness was pretty basic and when I told the cleaner that there was no need to clean my room when I was out - I still discovered my room had been entered and documents and other items had been moved but the room hadn't been cleaned. Just an awful place to stay and the staff couldn't care less about anything. They hardly make an effort to lift their heads above the reception desk to communicate with you. I have stayed in better hostels and backpackers than this place. I travel to Perth for business often ... and this is the worst place i have ever satyed. Never again. Oh - did I mention the that was blood splattered up the kitchen wall and ceiling? Classy place this one.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank TheBigMing
Perth
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2011

I picked this hotel as it was right in the heart of the city and did not cost heaps. The room was small, but had all the comforts I needed which was.... Double bed, modern TV, coffee and tea supplied, quiet air con, hot water, clean sheets, fridge, window and a safe place to park my car for an extra $25 per night. Would go again but for no longer then 1 night.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo