“Unforgettable Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pinnacles Day Trip from Perth Including Yanchep National Park
Ranked #8 of 71 Outdoor Activities in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kandu Holidays provides day tours, extended tours and tailored private tours to suit all ages and tastes. Wonder at The Pinnacles; feed the kangaroos and pat a koala at Caversham Wildlife Park. Just three hours’ drive south of Perth and only 110km from end to end, the Margaret River Region is one of Australia’s most compact, yet strikingly diverse holiday destinations. Experience the beauty of the majestic South West of Western Australia. Give Andrew a call to organise your visit to the beautiful city of Perth Western Australia and beyond.
los angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

Tony is the best! We really enjoyed his company. More importantly, he was not only our guide but our professional photographer. Tony surprised us with his complimentary CD consisting photos and video he took of us during the trip. We really enjoyed our trip with Tony and Karen's home made cookies! I must have had at least 20 of them! In short, I highly recommend Kandu Holidays!

Visited June 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Selangor, malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A tour with personal touch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

I book the Pinnacles day tour with Karen and she is very helpful in responding to my enquiries. My whole family enjoy the trip with Tony, and the home made cookies by Karen. Would definitely recommend kandu Holidays to those that are traveling to Perth.

Visited November 2011
Adelaide, Australia
“Would definitely recommend this company for friendly service, great value and memorable holiday experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

I chose this company as I was travelling with my mother and was looking for a day tour which incorporated a variety of activities and experiences. We chose the Sunset Coast tour which seemed ideal and we were not disappointed! Tony was wonderful and we felt spoilt by the flexibility he offered for the day. It was definitely a highlight of our time in WA and especially appreciated the DVD of our lovely day which will give us many memories.

Visited September 2011
Hastings, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you want personal friendly service, book this company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

Right from the stage of booking I was impressed with this company's efficiency, friendliness and knowledge. They couldn't do enough to help us and even offered advice on the rest of our trip. Karen and Tony were wonderful. There were fantastic personal touches including home-made treats at tea break times(Karen-your cookies were amazing-please can I have your recipe?!!) and a gift of chocolates from the chocolate factory we visited at the end of our tour.
They were willing to adapt the tours suggested to suit our needs so we could spend as long as we wanted, particularly for us, at the Pinnacles. I travelled with friends and their two children aged 10 and 12. It was only us in the group and I understand they only take small groups. We were made to feel extremely welcome and special. They were very knowledgeable and efficient, reliable and friendly! We even had free filming and pictures taken of us, accessible online after the tour as a nice memory of our day out with them. Thank you so much Tony and Karen....we'd definitely recommend you to everyone and wouldn't hesitate to book you again if ever we are back that way!

Visited July 2011