“Well, I didnt know that!!!”

Two Feet & A Heartbeat
Ranked #5 of 37 Food & Drink in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Perth's best guided tours. Daily walking tours with local guides. Culture, food, art, history. Walk into the past, present & future to see why Perth “is the way it is”. Book online now. Tours in Perth or Fremantle. Daily departures with no minimum numbers. All you need is Two Feet & a Heartbeat!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Having lived in Perth for 15 years I thought that I knew all there is to know about Perth - I was wrong! Ryan is an engaging and informative guide and doesn't dwell on the 'in 1962 this building was built' and " in 1983 this building was built'. If you want to know about the background of Perth in a fun and informal way then this is definitely the tour for you

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"perth town hall"
"perth history"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
"beautiful city"
in 13 reviews
"hour tour"
"these guys"
"interesting facts"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 19 September 2017

On my first visit to Perth for a conference I had a brief opportunity to learn more about this attractive city. The evening walking tour was a great introduction for a history lover like me. Interesting stories well told by our guide Vaughan kept us enthralled while we traversed the city. Wear comfortable shoes as the tour is over two hours. I only wish I had more time in Perth to revisit places and investigate the bars and restaurants we glimpsed along the way.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Brilliant way to learn about our town and check out the watering holes. We went at a leisurely pace and met some lovely people!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Ryan (one of the founders of Two Feet & a Heartbeat) for his wisdom & wit while on both the Coffee, Culture & Art Walk and the Small Bars of Northbridge walk.
These walks are a fantastic way for visitors & locals alike to enjoy a casual but informative stroll through a few of Perths main streets, hidden alleyways & almost 200 years of history (don't worry, it's not a history lecture....but I'm sure there's a more in-depth walk for those so inclined).

For all those visitors to our fine state this is a light-hearted look at our history, but a little different from all the usual touristy trails.
But if you're like me, lived here most of your life, but never really venture much into the city....just do it! You might just be surprised by what you find

Really enjoyable!!! ❤️