“Well, I didnt know that!!!”

Two Feet & A Heartbeat
Perth Arcades and Laneways Walking Tour
Ranked #2 of 25 Nightlife in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Two Feet & a Heartbeat walking tours have connected together the pieces of our history, heritage, quirky tales & emerging culture.Our tours are the definitive way to see Perth. Walk into the past, present & future to see why Perth “is the way it is”. We’ll take you from the first encounters between the Noongar & Europeans, right through to the coolest new bars in the city. We have tours for all walks of life; custom tours with personalised topics, group lunch tours and shopping tours!Individuals, private groups and school groups are all welcome. We offer scheduled tours 365 days a year! Tours depart mornings, afternoon and evenings from a variety of locations and our passionate guides will take you anywhere you want to go! Are you visiting or just interested in being a tourist in your own town? We are your ultimate guide...All you need is Two Feet & a Heartbeat!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having lived in Perth for 15 years I thought that I knew all there is to know about Perth - I was wrong! Ryan is an engaging and informative guide and doesn't dwell on the 'in 1962 this building was built' and " in 1983 this building was built'. If you want to know about the background of Perth in a fun and informal way then this is definitely the tour for you

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my first visit to Perth for a conference I had a brief opportunity to learn more about this attractive city. The evening walking tour was a great introduction for a history lover like me. Interesting stories well told by our guide Vaughan kept us enthralled while we traversed the city. Wear comfortable shoes as the tour is over two hours. I only wish I had more time in Perth to revisit places and investigate the bars and restaurants we glimpsed along the way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant way to learn about our town and check out the watering holes. We went at a leisurely pace and met some lovely people!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Ryan (one of the founders of Two Feet & a Heartbeat) for his wisdom & wit while on both the Coffee, Culture & Art Walk and the Small Bars of Northbridge walk.
These walks are a fantastic way for visitors & locals alike to enjoy a casual but informative stroll through a few of Perths main streets, hidden alleyways & almost 200 years of history (don't worry, it's not a history lecture....but I'm sure there's a more in-depth walk for those so inclined).

For all those visitors to our fine state this is a light-hearted look at our history, but a little different from all the usual touristy trails.
But if you're like me, lived here most of your life, but never really venture much into the city....just do it! You might just be surprised by what you find

Really enjoyable!!! ❤️

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a great afternoon doing a city scavenger hunt recently with Ryan and all our friends from near and far. I really didn't know what to expect from the day but it was so much fun and we all learnt so much about the history and evolving culture in our city. I would highly recommend this tour to both out of towners but also the people of Perth. Well done.

1  Thank 952lisav