“Perfect meal!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome food. Great priced and cold beer! Location is good, very easy to find. Lots of different food to choose from. The best squid I have eaten lately. The steak sandwich is super tasty and the meat was very tender. Delicious!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I had the pleasure of spending Fathers Day Lunch at CY O'Connors Village Pub. My wife and I shared a sharing plate of steak and other meats and the food was outstanding. Our server Read was polite efficient and helpful. Despite the day being very busy we were served in a reasonable period with food on the table within 40 minutes of arrival.

I found the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. The food was great and all my family had only praise for the Quality and quantity of the food. I will definetly come back again and I can highly recommend the venue to others

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was our first visit to CY O'Connor Village Pub,my daughter phoned several days before to book a table but no record of our booking on arrival. Thankfully it was not full so we got a table,the staff were quite quick in taking our order,but the meals arrived several minutes apart. The first two meals arrived then 5 minutes later the second two the last two meal were at least another 10 minutes, which is not really good enough as we would love to enjoy our meals together as a family. I have to say the meals were excellent very tasty and hot so you have redeemed yourselves slightly.

1  Thank negativecamber
Nicola W, Public Relations Manager at CY O'Connor Village Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hi there,

Thank for taking the time to leave us a review and for your constructive criticism, we appreciate it! We'll take serious note of your complaint and hope that you will give us another chance to do better. Have a great day.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Where to start... My husband and I stumbled upon this venue mid last month while touring down the west coast from Broome. I have honestly never had such a underwhelming experience as this one. The steak was like shoe leather and cold. It was cut into two pieces and put together on the plate and when I complained I could hear the chef ranting, raving and swearing saying "that's f'ing medium to well". It was far from it. Either the steak was old or the chef was drunk. Pass on this one!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Food was fabulous
Staff was average at best.
Girl serving outside was surly and borderline rude.
Ruined what could have been a lovely long lunch
There was 18 in our party - we ate and then left taking our money with us.
A lost opportunity CY O'Connor.

Nicola W, Public Relations Manager at CY O'Connor Village Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal although we are concerned to hear about your disappointing experience with the service. We take all feedback seriously and would like to assure you that your concerns will be investigated fully. Could we trouble you for some more information? Please call Louise on 939702333. Have a great day.