“Lunch”

Add it.
Morley Cafe Galleria
Ranked #898 of 1,586 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This little cafe is quite good for a quick lunch or breakfast. Although if you order something like bacon and eggs be aware your toast won't be buttered and the small pack of butter they give you hasn't been in the fridge and so will melt before you have a chance to butter your toast! Grrrr... but if you're not too fussy give this cafe a go.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Lunching at Skewerz Kebabz at the Galleria Food Court, we enjoyed our Malaysian Chicken Sate Kebab and Vegetarian Falafel. Fast, fresh filling food... and they offer two-for-one with an EB voucher. Great value, Skewerz. Thanks!

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Everytime I shop at Morley Galleria I have to visit this coffee shop for a quick coffee and muffin. I don't like the chain store that they hire all the inexperienced barista to make the below average coffee, either tasteless or pure milk. This place is private own and quality remains the same. One time I went with my mate, the brekky was so nice and the omlette was so yummy. Nice local coffee shop

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I don't know where to begin really. Had only 2 dishes on menu that provided no carbs, thought I would go with the chicken caesar salad but was presented with a tiny bowl of huge lettuce leaves, frozen chicken pieces, huge quarters of tomato and the rest piled high.

When I got over the initial shock of what is this, nothing like the lovely photo on the wall of the dish, I asked for a larger plate to go under the tiny bowl as I knew if I went to dig my fork in the mess in front of me it would all spill out.

It wasn't till I tasted the frozen chicken pieces that I decided to complain, for $17.00 was just terrible. Indian or Pakistan manager (not sure) put his 2 cents in but he did refund. I wish I had taken a photo, looked like a child had put together.

Perth needs to wake up and provide better cooks/chefs in your cafe's & restaurants. First time there and will be the last.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is one of the better cafes locally.

The food is up to standard, staff are friendly and always ready to help.

Coffees are the best here!