“Best custard tart i've ever had.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Morley Cafe Galleria
Ranked #898 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've been here a few times with my mother. Yes the meal prices are very expensive but you need to keep In mind they are in the Morley galleria and the rent in those places can be 100grand per year+, Not kidding either.

The meals themselves are extremely nice and fresh. I've had calamari here a few times as well as many of their salads. They also do an amazing bacon and egg breakfast sandwich, roast beef roll and my favourite of all, their custard tarts. These tarts are the real deal made from scratch, not box mixed. You can tell when you eat them how fresh they are too. I've never had a better one in my life and my family has a long line history of great bakers. That says something!

They usually do a cake/muffin and coffee deal but if you're more into the tarts or biscuits they'll make a deal for you.

The place is very crowded but there really isn't much room in the galleria. If you take a seat at the front and not in a booth you'll be fine as I hate being in crowded places but here was nice and out in the open.

The staff are awesome, they greet you the moment you walk in, they wipe down your table, even when it's clean and give off the impression they really want to help you and are generally happy working their.

I enjoy coming here after a busy day in morley =)

2  Thank Ninja_Cats

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Took my daughter out for lunch.. The service was excellent! Male waiter was very very nice. My chicken ceasar salad at about $16.00 was also very nice. Free iced water was also brought to our table. My daughter said her foccacia was very nice also. I have dined here over many years and always had a great meal and service.

1  Thank my3girls68
Reviewed 30 November 2011

the resturant is way to cramped way to many tables & chairs , food just ok nothing to great , service wasnt the best at all , and totally over priced i wouldnt go back again.