- Very, Very Helpful Staff. Tracey led the way here and was helpful during every stage of our short 2 day stay here. Even calling our room to inform us that there was a beautiful sunset if we wanted to go and see it!
- Amazing rooms. We stayed in a deluxe villa, which was packed with great features (check their website for details)
- Great value. Now we got a 'wet-season' price, which was offered to us in the slower period for Broome, but we still got a much better room for only a fraction more in price, compared to resorts that were right on Cable Beach.
- Very well maintained pool and gardens. The gardens in particular made you feel like you were in Bali - very authentic indeed!
- Included WiFi
Non to speak of - job well done guys!
I highly recommend Bali High Resort. Now keep in mind that we were there at the low season, so there might not be the same 'Rolls Royce' service in peak season, but I don't think it will be far off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter the lush tropical gardens of the Bali Hai Resort & Spa, and it only takes you a few minutes to sense that you have chosen a unique experience. The self contained Asian-influenced villas celebrate Broome’s multicultural character, whilst offering privacy, courtyards, and the luxury of showering under the stars in your private open air “Mandi” bathroom.Nestled in the natural tropical surrounds of the Bali Hai Resort lies the unique Bali Hai Day Spa where you’re offered an exclusive range of health and beauty therapies that are as unique as the Australian outback and as exotic as the island of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Hai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Hai Hotel Broome
- Bali Hai Resort And Spa