“Great value for money”

Broome Time Accommodation
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Broome
Reviewed 7 November 2011

If you have been researching a trip to Broome, you already know how expensive accommodation is there. We booked the Broome Time Lodge based on the comments here on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed. It's central location between town and Cable beach made it easy to get around. The rooms are large and very clean. The front desk staff are friendly and informative. The pool is lovely and refreshing and having the washing machines on site was great when we returned from Cape Leveque with red dirt ground into our clothes after having to change a tire! For the money, you can't beat Broome Time Lodge. If I were to return to Broome, I would definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Fossettes
Brad S, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with fellow travellers on Tripadvisor.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you visiting us again soon, please remember, we offer a return guest discount rate so be sure to mention when booking again you have stayed with us previously.

Best wishes for your future travels, until we see you again

Regards

Broome-Time Lodge

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

Travelers should note that Broome, Australia hotels often lack service and are expensive. That said, I received an excellent Wotif deal which made staying at the BTL that much better.

Pros
Recently remodeled with modern, minimalist design, flatscreen tv, etc;
Excellent staff (especially Brad, who spent over an hour trying to get my free Internet operational)

Cons
"King-sized bed" was two single beds joined together (I know this because I slept on the join.);
Free Internet did not work;
No satellite tv.

Would I stay here again? Certainly the staff were exceptional but that aside, there were too many inconsistencies.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Wandering_Rick
1oceanlodge, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review your overnight stay at Broome-Time Lodge, I appreciate your comments however am disappointed that you have advised that the Wireless Internet was not working as this was simply not true - the case was that there was an issue with the laptop trying to access the wireless internet not the wireless internet itself.
As you stated I did spend over an hour try to assist with getting your laptop to work.
The first 30 minutes assisting the guest was to help work out how the wireless on the laptop could be enabled as it was turned off! The second 30 minutes I spent on the telephone to my IT tech in Perth trying to resolve an issue with the DNS server on the laptop that was not allowing internet connectivity even though the laptop was connected to the wireless network!

I can assure all our guests that our wireless internet is fully operational and has always been - I would also like to advise that as I was not able to resolve the problem with the laptop I gave full use of our office computer/internet.

In relation to the comments regarding "King Size Bed" you are correct - the beds in our King rooms are called zip lock kings so that they may be more versatile and be split when 2 persons would like to use this room type with 2 single beds - I have never before received a complaint about a guest sleeping on the join - but will note your issue and be sure to investigate the possibility of placing a mattress topper on these beds for extra comfort.

We do not advertise satellite TV and it may be something that we look at introducing in the future - however we do provide to FREE in-house movie channels which operate 24 hours with a wide variety of current movies.

I believe that you were provided with a great value, clean room with all the facilities provided as per the description of your WOTROOM purchase and great service that is always provided by the team at Broome-Time Lodge. I thank you again and will look at introducing Satellite TV and Mattress Toppers for extra comfort.

Enjoy your travels & best wishes

Reviewed 19 August 2011

The service we received from Brad and his staff was of the highest quality which made our stay enjoyable and would recommend to anyone else. Nothing was too much trouble, they organised our tours and hire car, left nothing for us to organise. The room was very clean, had kitchen facility, grounds lovely, pool and BBQ facility excellent.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy L
1oceanlodge, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Hello Kathy

Thank you for your kind words, the best part of my job is having the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people and getting to know them a little during their stay.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and glad you like Broome, it is hard not to like such a beautiful place.

Wishing you well in the future and hope to see you back in Broome sometime soon.

Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2011

Broome is a dream place in itself but getting the right accomodation can make it even better! We were looking for a sort of budget accomodation when we got to broome Time Lodge. To be honest the outside is not very nice, but to our greta sirpresi the room we were given had just been refurbished and was actually brand new with all comforts. The staff at reception far more than just friendly an cooperative. our stay was just fantastic. One more thing , it is conveniently located on the road to cable beach but not far from the CBD.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank koggers

Thank you so much for you kind words regarding your stay at Broome-Time Lodge.

I totally agree, Broome is a beautiful place, like out of a Dream. I am so happy you enjoyed your holiday in Broome and your stay with us at Broome-TIme Lodge, maybe we will see you in this part of the world in the future?

Best wishes and safe travels.

Broome-TIme Lodge

Reviewed 12 August 2011

We stayed here during the July school holidays when just about everthing was booked out. Although its an older property it was very clean. The staff were very friendly & helpful. Not as luxurious as some of the accomadation available in Broome but then no where near the price either. We stayed in a self contained family unit wich was spacious & had everything we needed.
Perfect for families on a budget!

Room Tip: Some rooms have apparently been recently renovated. Ask when you book.