Review Highlights
The Owl and the Cat is going from stength to strength

I am really enjoying the productions that are being put on at the Owl and the Cat in recent times... read more

Reviewed 9 January 2017

from US$ 79.90
from US$ 29.29
from US$ 27.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Went with a couple of my friends to see the Violet Sisters. We don't come from Melbourne and wanted to try out local theatre. A great venue for small plays. Very personal and allows actors be close to the punters. Our actors were so committed to their roles and we left totally engaged and entertained. I hope Melbournians support this gem.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

The Owl and Cat Theatre is a cabaret-style theatre venue..It is near the corner of Swan Street and Hoddle Street, just opposite Richmond Station. I sat in on a rehearsal. There's an old saying in the theatre business 'It will be all right on the night.'.I hope so, but it was very entertaining., Beware of strong language. Access the the theatre is down an alley, of Swan Street, so look out for it.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Owl and Cat on Friday night. Great play and great experience. Loved the bar, the theatre and the wonderfully welcoming team. Will definitely be back.