InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 165
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 94
Radisson
US$ 136
US$ 122
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 146
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 66
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 225
US$ 199
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 116
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsaldi supermarketgreat locationcinema roomqueen victoria marketsindoor poolwasher dryertennis courtsmelbourne central stationtwo bedroom apartmentcooking facilitiesswanston stmin walkstayed for nightsfull kitchenthe heart of the citybusiness trippublic transport
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked this hotel online and then read a few Tripadvisor reviews after the booking was made and I was not overly confident however we were not disappointed.

At the start a little tricky as we parked in the Aldi carpark but then found out we had to go to the carpark 1 driveway earlier which was fine, we just moved the car after given instructions from reception. Reception staff were friendly and the check in was simple ($150 bond required on your credit card).
Room size was great, we had 4 of us and found the 2 bedroom apartment to be well sized. Apartment was clean, bathroom was clean (showers slightly tired but you get that in hotels). 2 x king beds with clean sheets and plenty of pillows and blankets.
Dishwasher and Washing machine also included. 2 bedroom apartment had an interconnecting bathroom which we made work for us.
Overall very happy with the accommodation.

Location was excellent! Aldi right next door, tram station about 150m away (this stop is just outside the free tram zone), about 3 block walking distance from Lygon st and lots of shopping, restaurants etc nearby.... all within walking distance. Very easy to get to from Citylink (get off at Flemington Rd).

$24 per day for car parking.

In my opinion...... very happy with my selection.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shellbella19
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My husband, daughter and myself had 2 bedroom apartment from 21 May to 24 May 2018. Found the apartment to be very clean. Sufficient utilities to cook, do laundry and ironing. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Plenty of additional pillows, linen if required. Room service in terms of servicing the apartments was slow given on our second day they did not arrive until about 16 00 hours. We were having a nap so told them to just leave clean towels. The rooms are occupied by students to a large degree so I am not sure how that impacts on casual visitors but for the price we paid I would have expected our room to be have been serviced before this time. The location is very noisy- no fault of the Milano but just be aware that a lot of construction is happening so if you want a quiet, tranquil apartment this is not for you. The gentl man on reception was very accommodating given we arrived before the designated check in time. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room to minimise noise from building works
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeceyrose
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very poor. This is a serviced apartment in a building that includes residents. I booked 13 nights pre-paid cost AUD$2,990, stayed on 14th floor.

A dog was able to get into my room! A small dog (had been yapping for hours in the next room) was somehow able to squeeze between a barrier to get onto my private balcony, then enter the room through the window. Building manager and staff came, although as they did not know what to do, let it back into my room several times. It was in my room for about 30-45 minutes. They told me residents may have dogs and this is outside the control of the serviced apartmts. My room smelt and I think fleas or similar biting bugs on carpet!)

I did not receive an apology, I'm very disappointed that a greater courtesy was not given to me for putting up with this significant and alarming disruption. (I also think hotels.com should inform people prior to booking if there is a likelihood of dogs being in your room; not everyone likes small dogs, and some of us are allergic.)

Building and room are fresh-looking, but on close inspection condition of the room is not good (broken services, soap dish hanging off wall, cracked bathroom tiles, mouldy seals around bath, range-hood fell off on me while cooking, dishwasher not working).

Very noisy due to major works on Franklin/Swanston street, windows not double-glazed, plaster-board walls carry noise (eg dogs barking). I was told I could move rooms but as this is a work trip I was too busy to make arrangements. I generally feel that hotels and short-term stay accommodation should not expect guests to make the time to arrange shifting rooms, especially if the room is already dirty or has damage prior to the guest arriving.

Not recommended at all.

Room Tip: Good views but very noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Location, location, location. Very well located with an Aldi's right next door and a stone's throw to a few pubs, QV market and the city, and quite easy to get to from the airport.

Looks modern and sleek, good kitchen appliances, washing machine cum dryer provided yet, the bathroom drain is broken, the doors won't lock properly, the two way toilet light switch didn't work properly. We had 8th and 11th floor, and thank goodness we did as there were construction works going on right below as they are building the new metro link, which meant construction noise going on well beyond 12am, and then by 8am it all starts again. Don't let this be a point against the place though, its just something to look out for if you are a light sleeper.

Don't get me wrong, I was quite happy to be here, the space afforded by the 2 rooms meant the children had space to roam around, just that I felt that maybe maintenance could be stepped up just a bit more to polish off the whole good experience I had in my week's stay here.

As it is I would stay here again, but I am also sure that I would be open to consideration to other places too.

Room Tip: Check if the metro construction has completed before you book
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The apartments are good but small. Clean with full kitchen. The only problem is the noise from the rail they are doing right outside. Never stopped all night. Better get ear plugs that is what I had to do to get some sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends