“Hidden gem”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bennetts Lane Jazz Club
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Hard to find jazz club. Almost missed it. Only for google maps i would have walked right past it. Feels like a speakeasy. Went on a tuesday night so less crowded. Very small venue so feels very relaxed. Music was great, people in audience getting up to jam. Really good night out in melbourne if you just want a few drinks with good music. Would go back. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hard to find tucked down a side street and with a door that doesn't open until it's time, this small jazz club attracts some well known names and some talented emerging artists.
If you really want to get in make sure you book.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Laid back. Unpretentious Reasonably priced. Local talent sugar foot ramblers for $10. Only knock is that they finished at 11. We should have gotten there earliet

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Must say I did love the artist I went to see for a special occasion in January But highly disappointed in the fact myself and other friends had to sit very uncomfortably on steps / on floor up the back when each guest there paid the same amount per ticket.

For those with injuries (me included) this made for a very uncomfortable night that we had to cut short as I could no longer sit on the floor.

As I had never been here before I didn't know this was the case. I was expecting chairs to sit and buy a few drinks and enjoy good company and good night out.

As it was we only purchased one drink each as it was far to uncomfortable to sit on floor and drink anything!

I just wish you had something up on your website that says "guests may have to sit on the floor"! Unless I missed that fine print somewhere?

Needless to say I won't risk going back unless chairs are provided for all.

So my advice don't purchase tickets unless you are prepared to sit on the floor.