“Tuesday”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bennetts Lane Jazz Club
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Laid back. Unpretentious Reasonably priced. Local talent sugar foot ramblers for $10. Only knock is that they finished at 11. We should have gotten there earliet

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Must say I did love the artist I went to see for a special occasion in January But highly disappointed in the fact myself and other friends had to sit very uncomfortably on steps / on floor up the back when each guest there paid the same amount per ticket.

For those with injuries (me included) this made for a very uncomfortable night that we had to cut short as I could no longer sit on the floor.

As I had never been here before I didn't know this was the case. I was expecting chairs to sit and buy a few drinks and enjoy good company and good night out.

As it was we only purchased one drink each as it was far to uncomfortable to sit on floor and drink anything!

I just wish you had something up on your website that says "guests may have to sit on the floor"! Unless I missed that fine print somewhere?

Needless to say I won't risk going back unless chairs are provided for all.

So my advice don't purchase tickets unless you are prepared to sit on the floor.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I had heard of Bennett's Lane years before being able to visit, as I was living in Tasmania. Now I have visited, and it has lived up to expectations and more. As Arnie said, "I'll be back!"

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I Love this small venue situated at the end of a lane. We saw Vince Jones last Sunday 6th March and as always he was just wonderful.
Bar prices very high but service great but normal I guess for a small club.
The hard-chairs were rather uncomfortable so we ended up laying down at the back with pillows, much better.
Great venue

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2016

A small venue for the best jazz Melbourn/Australia has on offer. Enough seating for all though could be more comfortable. Extensive range of drinks served from the bar, good small plates of food. Bookings highly recommended. Shame it's got closure hanging over it due to the planned redevelopment of the block.