“Well hidden gem”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We ended up at Operator 25 by chance as we were staying at an apartment just around the corner. We went for breakfast 3 times and all the food we had was very nice (eggs benedict, omelette, porridge, congee), coffee and tea are also good quality and service was excellent. The venue is nicely done as well in an old switchboard building.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Sunday breakfast, very busy place, lovely alive atmosphere. Awesome food and coffee. Staff helpfull and friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had two visits to Operator25 in two days during my 4D3N trip in Melbourne. I have been to a numbers of cafe here but in love with this one. Love their vibe and they serve good coffee and brunch... had scrambled eggs on sourdough toast with avo during my first visit, it was delicious and I had this citrus cured salmons with tapioca and polenta croquette, yuzu compressed cucumber, black sesame mayo, fresh tomatoes and poached egg for second visit, this is a refreshing combination and wake me up for sure! My bf had Japanese open omelette, he said the sauce was great and all condiments on omelette were nice touch to the omelette!

Staffs were friendly and provided good service.

Will definitely visit again when I go Melbourne...

1  Thank DorothyMaTravels
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here while waiting for our hotel room to be ready. The service was prompt and friendly. The menu was interesting, with a weighting towards the all day breakfast. We ate off the brekky menu, and quite enjoyed our choices.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My sister had been here before for breakfast and thought I would love it too. It was very busy when we got there we were very lucky to get a seat so try to get there as soon as possible. We got our menus and water straight away it was hard to choose what to get cause there was so many different delicious options to choose. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was amazing and quite reasonable price . I would definitely come back again!