“Great laugh at excellent price”

The Last Laugh Comedy Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Established in 1975 The Last Laugh Comedy Club (Melbourne) has hosted many of Australia's and the world's greatest comedians. From George Kapiniaris to Jimeoin, David Strassman, Peter Helliar, Dave Hughes and Lawrence Mooney. The club is located right in the heart of Melbourne in the historic Athenaeum Theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 13 October 2015

The atmosphere is very enjoyable, staff are very friendly and the acts are always hilarious. Food is okay for the cost but it is majority worth it just for the great acts.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

It's great to take some time away from the seriousness found most places, and it made for a really fun night.

The comedy club is nestled in a historic building directly opposite the larger performance complex. It's not much to look at inside, but definitely brings a fitting relaxed vibe.

I found the staff all to be very friendly, and the acts were tasteful and hilarious. Brilliant!

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

We have so much fun. You can't get better value for money. We always have the dinner and show package. By the time we get home we are already planning our next trip. The comedians are constantly changing so each time is a different show.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Great night out with friends, food was ok, but comedians were fantastic. Bruno Lucia had me in tears of laughter. Great value, will definitely be back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I chose to celebrate my birthday this year at the comedy club with a whole bunch of friends. I hve decided to do it again next you. It was such a successful night.
We paid for the dinner and show.
The dinner was very standard but edible. What do you expect for $49 three course dinner and a show.
All 4 comedians were so funny all in there different ways. I liked paying to see a variety.
Drink at bar prices were all very reasonable prices. Being in the CBD you normal get charged heaps but not here.
Also great customer service. I called up to book as i was purchasing 9 tickets and had some questions. Answered all of them and booked over the phone i avoided booking fees. Its great to talk to a human these days.
Great night out in a long time. Will be coming back.