“We love it and keep coming back”

The Last Laugh Comedy Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Established in 1975 The Last Laugh Comedy Club (Melbourne) has hosted many of Australia's and the world's greatest comedians. From George Kapiniaris to Jimeoin, David Strassman, Peter Helliar, Dave Hughes and Lawrence Mooney. The club is located right in the heart of Melbourne in the historic Athenaeum Theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

We have so much fun. You can't get better value for money. We always have the dinner and show package. By the time we get home we are already planning our next trip. The comedians are constantly changing so each time is a different show.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Great night out with friends, food was ok, but comedians were fantastic. Bruno Lucia had me in tears of laughter. Great value, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I chose to celebrate my birthday this year at the comedy club with a whole bunch of friends. I hve decided to do it again next you. It was such a successful night.
We paid for the dinner and show.
The dinner was very standard but edible. What do you expect for $49 three course dinner and a show.
All 4 comedians were so funny all in there different ways. I liked paying to see a variety.
Drink at bar prices were all very reasonable prices. Being in the CBD you normal get charged heaps but not here.
Also great customer service. I called up to book as i was purchasing 9 tickets and had some questions. Answered all of them and booked over the phone i avoided booking fees. Its great to talk to a human these days.
Great night out in a long time. Will be coming back.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I've attended the Edinburgh Festabesta and recently saw Matt Elsbury & Sally Kimpton, and have absolutely enjoyed it!

The venue itself is great, hosted in a beautiful building with plenty of seating and private bar.

The comedians are always very professional and so different from each other, so you leave feeling like youve just experienced something very unique.

It absolutely makes for a great night out, and with their dinner so affordable its good value. Will be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Absolutely brilliant entertainment!! Ridiculously good value for money and overall a great vibe to get amongst. Book direct with the booking office and no booking fee is required. It's soo easy & simple and amazing value for money..... So I visited the Comedy Club on Saturday night and took along my 'date'..... He had no idea what we up to until we got there and from the moment the first comedian entered the room neither of us could contain our laughter. We had 3 different comedians entertain us throughout the evening, (Dave Thornton, Asher Treleaven & funniest of all Fabien Clark) in saying that I had never heard of the last 2..... So worst case, one was going to be so-so at least and one would be good. In this case however ALL 3 were HILARIOUS!! So, so funny and witty!!! The easily accessible bar also made for all the jokes and banter to be belly deep. Do yourself a favour and make it a regular outing......