“Dave Thornton and Asher Treleaven”

The Last Laugh Comedy Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Established in 1975 The Last Laugh Comedy Club (Melbourne) has hosted many of Australia's and the world's greatest comedians. From George Kapiniaris to Jimeoin, David Strassman, Peter Helliar, Dave Hughes and Lawrence Mooney. The club is located right in the heart of Melbourne in the historic Athenaeum Theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 August 2015

What a great night with Dave Thornton, Asher Treleaven and Fabien Clark!
Booking was easy : Just one phone call, one number, one date, one time.
Fabien was shabby and funny, Asher Treleaven was neat and funny and Dave Thornton was all three!
I really had the best time : laughed at Dave Thornton's font joke (I'm a writer OK: I think he meant it for me) and struck best by his livin' the dream comments!
The Comedy Club is a great night out: perfect for one or many.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I had an excellent time at the Last Laugh. The comedians were very good [3 altogether.] Word of warning....... dont sit at the tables for 2 near the stage unless you like being the centre of attention from the comedians! we went for dinner, and my only gripe was that the chicken snitzel was not the best. Ive had better, but overall it was a very good night!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

My wife and I regularly attend the Comic Lounge in Nth Melbourne, but on Saturday we decided to try the Comedy Club, Collins St CBD. Despite our late booking and a packed house we were very fortunate to be seated directly below the stage. Had a great three course meal accompanied by the best stand-up comedy night we've yet experienced.

I've been raving about the show to my workmates all week, we're definitely returning soon.

1  Thank Sycima
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We went with our two adult 'children ' and had a great laugh! Good service although we didn't have a meal. We were seated at a table and had a good seats - I think everybody would have had a good view of stage. Only downside was the lack of card facilities - need to get their technology sorted!

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Comedy was hilarious. The joint needs a Reno but is ok. Very funny night would recommend going. The volume is always a bit loud though