We had a two bedroom unit that needed alot of TLC. But I thought we could look past that. On arrival we were barely spoken to and just the basic of the room number and it's up that way, and oh yes there will be 50 dollar sir charge on your credit card if anything is broken. The room was liveable nothing like the website pics. There were no mugs no forks and no salt so I asked for them only to be told that wasn't his job and to ask the house maid ! I went down to reception and she got them for me, but no tray and and I had to juggle back with 4 mugs salt and forks. I asked for a clean tea towel for 3 days but just gave up in the end. trust me if you want somewhere that will look after you while your there, Don't ever stay here..Find somwhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne