Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 94
Radisson
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 124
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

US$ 83
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 78
US$ 217
US$ 198
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 66
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
Pan Pacific
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 118
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
2,581 results
All reviewsqueen spa suitelocanda restaurantexhibition streether majesty's theatrerooftop poolbuffet breakfastclose to china townlate checkoutan upgradecomfy bedbourke streetcar parkinglocation is excellentcentral locationcbdmcgcheckin
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This property has so much going for it, great location, decent restaurant and bar by hotel standards, super comfortable beds but it's just so inconsistent and as a regular business traveller you notice these things. A three night stay became a week and in that time housekeeping was a lucky dip, some days the room would he spotless others was like they spent 3 minutes straightening the sheets, the service at the restaurant was the same, some nights perfect others they weren't interested, but the attitude of the reception when I was checking out and made the mistake of asking if a jacket had been left in the restaurant the night before was simply jaw dropping... I was literally told off for asking... Told to check with the restaurant who in turn told me to check at reception... It was like a scene out of Faulty Towers ...but real... Never again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Consistent and exceptional customer service is something we strive for, so it is very disappointing to read of your ‘hit & miss’ housekeeping and restaurant service. Obviously no one wants to be likened to faulty towers and I am very sorry that you were sent back and forth to reception in search of your jacket. Ill addresses this with the team. Undoubtedly this simple request could have been handled better. Thanks again for giving us the feedback
Kind Regards, Kumi Melville

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Booked here for 3 nights for a city getaway. The location is awesome so close to everything. Breakfast was great. Room was very spacious but we found the bed way too soft as well as the pillows. We asked about firmer pillows and received extra soft pillows. The Bec was the only downfall.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim F, Front Office Manager at Rydges Melbourne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello,
It is good to read that you enjoyed our location and breakfast, I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the Food and Beverage team. I do apologise that your request for some firmer pillows was not met and I will be passing this on to our Housekeeping team.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights in a King Spa Suite and stayed on level 3. We were disappointed by the noise and the lack of consistency with the renovations in the room.

First, it was so noisy that I had to sleep with earplugs to get any sleep. It was not only the traffic outside but you can hear the loud flush of toilets and running of showers from the room above and the air conditioner/heater is also noisy.

The bathroom looks like it was recently renovated but the lack of renovation for the rest of the room (the wardrobe, doors and door frames look decades old) really let down the impression made by the room - feels like it's not the premium quality promised on the website.

Finally, just a small but easy to implement piece of feedback: We booked this King Spa Suite especially for the twin spa but there was no bubble bath for the spa. It would be good to provide this for guests.

Otherwise, the green rewards program was great - we enjoyed having the choice of not having our towels washed everyday and the hotel gave us a $10 credit to use at Locanda every day we did this. And we of course enjoyed the location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel with some feedback of your recent stay. We appreciate your candid comments in regards to the room. We are currently in the process of planning a renovation to the rooms and this feedback will go a long way to making improvements for our guests. It is also great to hear that you took advantage of our Green Room's offer!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Lovely clean room, and most importantly it had a big bath! The room was very compact, but perfectly adequate and equipped for two, with plenty of tea/coffee choices, and the staff were wonderful. We only wanted a quick overnight stay but could easily have stayed longer. The food (dinner and breakfast) were excellent and plentiful, the ambience in the dining room was very good, waitresses efficient at clearing tables and friendly. The hotel was only a short walk from malls, Chinatown and coffee shops - an enjoyable stopover. And although I wasn't attending the theatre, I would definitely stay here again if I were to do that - you couldn't get much nearer!

Stayed: September 2017

Hello Anne-Marie,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear it was an enjoyable stay but, as you said, a pity you couldn't stay for longer! Hopefully you can return soon for a theatre production!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Fantastic location if city central is what you are looking for, walking distance to everything needed and 15-20 mins taxi from zoo, 30 mins taxi from Airport. Room was extremely clean and housekeeping had the best customer service on the occasion i had to ring them, however most other staff seem to lack even basic customer service skills. Front desk person didn't even look up from computer when greeting me or checking me in. There was a large vacuum cleaner left in the hall way of our floor for the entire time I was there (4 days) and staff very slow to take away dining trays etc from hallway left outside of the rooms which again were there most of the days i was there, one for nearly 24 hours straight and staff had been coming and going without doing anything about it. In room dining menu was very average, lacking any sort of condiments, no glasses provided with drinks, no bread with pasta, cold soup etc food obviously just reheated (i know that's what they do and that's ok but this was not done well, all the food I had (about 4 different times) had hot and cold spots and for the price paid it really was quite surprising. I travel a lot and this is one of the worst hotels for food and coffee in general. The coffee included in the breakfast buffet ($36 is not cheap breakfast so you expect at least decent coffee) was luke warm at best and vile tasting, if you wanted a proper espresso you paid extra for it and it too was only marginally better and took a long time to be bought out to you and was still not hot. There was a minor query with the bill at the end which i noticed after i had left so made an enquiry about it, the accounts person explained it but in quite an aggressive and rude way and dismissed my other queries which I then dropped as it was easier than dealing with this person.
Overall disappointing experience, have stayed in other Rydges Hotels and had great experience

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback from your recent stay at Rydges Melbourne. I appreciate your honest feedback and am quite surprised to hear of the service you received from different staff during your stay. Quality customer service is something we pride ourselves on and is a standard we ask from all our employees, so it is disappointing to hear this was not the case. I sincerely apologise for this and I will be following up with my team and also with the managers from our other departments. I do hope that you will return to Rydges Melbourne in the future to experience the quality service we know we can provide.