“Best Almond Croissant ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Gorgeous little cafe located in the Royal Arcade. Best almond croissant I have ever had and great coffee
and friendly service

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I have been to this café on previous trips to Melbourne and always found it warm and inviting and the food and service reliable.
I visited here again recently and found the girl who served me very rude. I sat outside and waited to be served. I watched the girl polish cutlery and walk around looking busy but not doing much and yet still no approach to take my order. I eventually had to go inside and ask for my order to be taken. She huffed out to take it with no apologies. Food was ok but not great and coffee was ok. Loved also seeing her go to put on a heater for patrons next to me but then point out a table inside that they could have as it was cold outside (no offer made to put a heater on for me sitting out there with a small child as I couldn't fit in with a pram).
I don't know what has changed but I won't be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Whats not to love about a place that has fabulous coffee every time you visit. Dont mention those cakes, or I will need to visit AGAIN. Very small venue but super-snug and cosy inside - a must every time we head to CBD. Friendly service. Tables in sometimes breezey arcade. Table service with drinkable wines and a variety of cafe meals and toasties. Favourite CBD coffee bar.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Stopped in here for brunch on a visit to Melbourne. A very small place but most of them in the arcades are. Nice friendly service, cosy ambience and great menu. Excellent coffee!!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I came here for a quick lunch with my family. The place is small and maybe not the best place to put any stroller around the restaurant. However i find everything here are wonderful. The people are nice, the food are nice also the coffee also great. Keep up the good service, you guys are great.