Melbourne City Highlights Photography Tour
New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

I had a great time, Ben was so fantastic and even after the event emailed me with all the relevant details he talked about on his tour and also just some special tips. I did the night tour, and I learnt how to manage my camera in full manual control by the end of the tour. This meant I had confidence to continue with using the manual function to get great pictures. Well done, loved it.

Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Insightful, info and icons in one fun filled day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

Spent the day learning more about Melbourne, so much more about my camera and met Ben and icon in himself.

Looking forward to sharing my photos with friends and family

Visited March 2011
Albury, Australia
“A present that lasts for more than a day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

My family had given this tour for me as a present along with a new camera. I never knew my camera could do so much until I did the tour with Ben. He was both patient and informative. Wear comfy shoes as there is a bit of walking to see and photograph both the iconic and quirky sites.It was nice to take the photos back to my family and tell them how great their present was. It was a very enjoyable day.

Visited July 2011
Moonee Valley
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great tour saw some great melbourne city highlights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

Very informative tour helped me to make more of the features of my SLR.Thanks for an entertaining evening Ben. I now have some photos of Melbourne that are worth putting on display.

Visited September 2010
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

Booked a night photography tour with Ben to photograph around Melbourne city. We tried new techniques and I learnt more about my Camera settings. Great results, so thrilled with some of the images. Never thought I could get such great results! I reccomend this tour to anyone who wants to extend their photography skills! Thanks Ben, enjoyed your teaching style!
Cheers Jenny