“Great tour with a great guide and guest star”
Review of Neighbours Tour

Neighbours Tour
Ranked #89 of 337 Tours in Melbourne
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A must do for any neighbours fan or anyone in general as its amazing to see how stuff is done and episodes filmed.

Back at the office I met Libby who was awesome and even on my personal request recorded a birthday message for my niece back in the UK. Made one girls bday so I was really happy.

Overall worth it and I would recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2018
"photos taken"
in 7 reviews
"guide chris"
in 4 reviews
"plenty of photo opportunities"
"flinders street"
"small group"
"kennedy"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

A fun tour , better than expected. Small group and a great funny guide. If you are a fan it’s a must do.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Its a while since I have watched Neighbours but I was a big fan as a student so couldn't resist the chance to take this tour while I was in Melbourne. I was a bit worried that the tour would focus on the current storylines/cast etc but actually it was great for retro fans like me too!

As other reviewers have said, filming is going on at the studio on weekdays so you don't get to see that many actual sets, but we got to visit the garage, Grease Monkeys etc and drive around the studio grounds where they film a lot of the outdoor locations. It was really interesting - our guide was a lot of fun and full of interesting facts! Then we went on to the 'real' Ramsay Street, had a nice chunk of time for photo opportunities with the street sign and also got to meet the actor who played Stingray, who was very friendly.

Obviously best for big fans of the show, either past or present. An entertaining way to spend a morning in Melbourne, learn a bit about how they film the show and take some fun photos.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank JR1348
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Neither of us have watched Neighbours in 15-20 years, but as a child I had really wanted to visit Ramsay Street, or as I now know it, Pin Oak Court, so I booked for us to go on the tour while we were in Melbourne.

We had booked the tour with ‘star’ experience. I had feared that we’d be meeting someone who was currently in the show, but we got to meet the actor who played Stingray, who was really pleasant and continues to be involved in the show, albeit behind the camera.

Our guide, Chris, was a really lovely guy and a very good driver. He not only took us to meet the actor and to Pin Oak Court, but we also got to visit the studios just up the road. While we didn’t visit the Lassiters set, we got to see a few different bits that feature in the show, but aren’t in Pin Oak Court. Chris’ insights were really interesting and certainly made the tour more than just a trip out to look at some houses in a Melbourne suburb.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Joseph S
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Having watched the show for many years it was a definite that we went on this tour while touring Australia. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour made by our guide Chris and all the places he took us to but would have dearly loved to have seen the hotel and Harold Cafe but unfortunately this was not possible due to filming as our trip was on a Wednesday. At the end we went back to the office to meet a star and it was Libby Kennedy - fantastic she is so bonny and lovely to chat to even though one of our party on the bus had said that she had wanted to meet Mark Brennan - I felt sorry for Libby bless her.

Date of experience: February 2018