Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Neighbours Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews ramsey street neighbours fan pin oak take photos actual street indoor sets great fun fun morning guide chris flinders street photo opportunities interesting facts three hours small group kennedy cast filming
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

A fun tour , better than expected. Small group and a great funny guide. If you are a fan it’s a must do.

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Its a while since I have watched Neighbours but I was a big fan as a student so couldn't resist the chance to take this tour while I was in Melbourne. I was a bit worried that the tour would focus on the current storylines/cast etc but actually it was great for retro fans like me too!

As other reviewers have said, filming is going on at the studio on weekdays so you don't get to see that many actual sets, but we got to visit the garage, Grease Monkeys etc and drive around the studio grounds where they film a lot of the outdoor locations. It was really interesting - our guide was a lot of fun and full of interesting facts! Then we went on to the 'real' Ramsay Street, had a nice chunk of time for photo opportunities with the street sign and also got to meet the actor who played Stingray, who was very friendly.

Obviously best for big fans of the show, either past or present. An entertaining way to spend a morning in Melbourne, learn a bit about how they film the show and take some fun photos.

2  Thank JR1348
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Neither of us have watched Neighbours in 15-20 years, but as a child I had really wanted to visit Ramsay Street, or as I now know it, Pin Oak Court, so I booked for us to go on the tour while we were in Melbourne.

We had booked the tour with ‘star’ experience. I had feared that we’d be meeting someone who was currently in the show, but we got to meet the actor who played Stingray, who was really pleasant and continues to be involved in the show, albeit behind the camera.

Our guide, Chris, was a really lovely guy and a very good driver. He not only took us to meet the actor and to Pin Oak Court, but we also got to visit the studios just up the road. While we didn’t visit the Lassiters set, we got to see a few different bits that feature in the show, but aren’t in Pin Oak Court. Chris’ insights were really interesting and certainly made the tour more than just a trip out to look at some houses in a Melbourne suburb.

1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Having watched the show for many years it was a definite that we went on this tour while touring Australia. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour made by our guide Chris and all the places he took us to but would have dearly loved to have seen the hotel and Harold Cafe but unfortunately this was not possible due to filming as our trip was on a Wednesday. At the end we went back to the office to meet a star and it was Libby Kennedy - fantastic she is so bonny and lovely to chat to even though one of our party on the bus had said that she had wanted to meet Mark Brennan - I felt sorry for Libby bless her.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My partner is the neighbours fan and I suffer through episodes each week. The tour was nicely done, with a guide who kept the banter up and tour interesting for someone who is not a neighbours groupie.

Even though the "star" we supposed to meet cancelled on the tour they went out of their way to try and arrange an alternative. Though in the end we missed the "star" meeting the company was clearly trying to do everything they could to make it happen and the reality is things like this happen. It just so happens the day we went there were not any "stars" on set who could step out to meet us.

Now when I watch episodes I can say.. ohh I stood at that bus top.. I been to that mechanics which makes the show more interesting now I am home again

1  Thank Bill B