Booked through wotif.com as a mystery hotel and stayed for one night.
Before going I read the reviews on trip advisor and was a little unsure what to expect.
I was pleasantly surprised. We arrived a little early, before check in time. This wasn't a problem. A man and women checked us in and were both very friendly and chatty.
The car park is small but not a real issue. Although we were there coming unto Easter and only saw 3 other couples.
The room was very large with extra high ceilings. Furniture nice and bed comfortable enough.
The shower was nice but took a long time for the hot water to come through, but once hot it was beautiful.
They had a breakfast room but we didn't use it.
Good location, close to town and easy walk to Salamanca .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of Hobart City. Walking distance to major tourist city attractions. Limited Parking is available at $15.00 per day on a first in, first served basis. The guest lounge , bar and breakfast restaurant is very contemporary in design and the room rates are designed for the budget traveller. Rooms are large, air conditioned with modern bathrooms. Check in is between the hours of 2pm and 7pm. Check out is 10am Luggage storage is available for $5.00 per day. A continental breakfast is free to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania