We just spent 2 glorious days and nights in a stunning Tower Harbour View Room at beautifully located Wrest Point. It surely cannot be any better than what we experienced, everything and everyone at the popular venue was as perfect as we hoped. The daytime and nightime views out across Hobart and the River Derwent bay were simply impressive. Our room was quiet, cosy, clean and comfortable with a king bed. The a-la-carte full breakfast and evening dining experience could not have been better. Of special mention was our contact with the friendly and helpful Staff, all of whom made our stay so memorable. We are already keenly looking to again visiting this fabulous venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an absolute Hobart waterfront destination at Wrest Point; with spectacular river and mountain views, many fantastic dining experiences - including the award winning 17th floor Point Revolving Restaurant - a range of entertainment and genuine Tasmanian hospitality. For accommodation in an amazing location, great service and quality food and wine, look no further than Wrest Point. Choose from 4 Star Water Edge Rooms or superb 4 1/2 star Rooms and Suites in the famous Wrest Point Tower that capture stunning views of the river, majestic Mount Wellington, Hobart city and surrounds. Equal access rooms are available on request in the Tower. Wrest Point also offers a choice of 5 restaurants and 4 bars, from one of Hobart's premier dining restaurants, the Point Revolving Restaurant to the absolute waterfront location of Pier One Restaurant and Bar; to Tassie's best cocktails and live music 7 nights a week in the iconic Birdcage Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wrest Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wrest Point Hotel Sandy Bay
- Wrest Point Landmark Hotel
- Hotel Wrest Point Landmark
- Wrest Point Hobart, Tasmania