See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My daughter and I stayed 6 days at the Adelaide Country Comfort Inn in late November. Paint peeling, stained carpet, broken lamp and leaking fridge did not not endear us to the establishment. As an Ashes Test co-incided with our impromptu stay, choice of accommodation was extremely limited. The CCI had bumped up its prices. Fail. Except for the lovely, friendly, helpful staff, the comfortable bedding, relatively quiet and convenient location I would not elect to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed at the country comfort for 5 nights. Rooms are dirty, stained floor coverings, mould in bathrooms and stained bedding. A/C doesn't work. Very noisy location and you can hear neighbouring guests. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This hotel is going to be knocked down to build apartments, so the rooms are still in the 60's. Which is fine for what you pay, but the walls are thin and our Saturday night's sleep was non existent due to rowdy neighbours in the other rooms. The room could have been cleaner, however, the service was great.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Affter reading tthe reviews I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was really clean. The decor is old and tired but the room was quite big. Within 10 minutes walk there are many options to eat and the parklands are lovely to walk in. The tram is about 500 metres away. The staff were great, check in was easy once I worked out where to go. The cleaners were happy for me to raid their cart each day for extra coffee etc. We got this motel at a bargain price and I would definately stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The room was obtained as it is close to St Andrews Hospital where I was over the weekend for an operation My wife found the room adequate for the 3 nights she was there and I only slept there for 2 nights after I was released from hospital.