“House of Noodles”
Review of Khangs Noodles

Khangs Noodles
Ranked #492 of 1,811 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were just driving around the city when we spotted a corner food shop just to the corner of a street that turns right from the main road. It was a welcome sight to find out that it was a noodle house, exactly what we were looking for: hot soup with noodles.

Their menu choices of noodle dishes were plenty and the prices were just right. The meals were served in ovenproof dishes hot and steamy and served on your table in no time at all. The distinctive taste keeps you coming back for more.

Vietnamese food is set to take center stage in the food market.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Been to a couple of different places to try pho and Khang's has one of the best I've had in Adelaide. For those who aren't a fan of soup their menu has dozens of items with some delicious noodle dishes. The meals are always served quickly and it's consistent - every time I go to Khang's it always looks and tastes the same. I highly recommend giving Khang's a shot

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My first choice of pho in Adelaide, sounds full of flavor as I tried in Vietnam. Quail is also my favourite entree in Vietnamese restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been going there for over 9 years now, hands down best soups , smoothies and omelettes. Prices are well for amount you receive and quality.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

It's was a great experience every time I come here the noodles soup and Singapore noodles are the best.. there is a very little wait time for the soups but Singapore noodles takes a bit of time but it's worth the wait cause they make one of the best Singapore noodle recipe ever.. very happy tummy I'll recommend everyone to visit khang...