All reviewsflight paththese apartmentswashing machine and dryernorth adelaidesecure parkingold lion apartmentso connell streetadelaide ovalcomfortable furnituregreat locationthe ground floorsmall kitchenettearound the cornerwould definitely stay here againfree wifionly stayed one nightcheck in was easy
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in late February while I was in Adelaide for work. My studio apartment was clean and very comfortable. The location is great and close to restaurants, cafes and pubs. It's about a 15 minute walk to the city and close to the Adelaide Oval and surrounding parklands. I ate out one night and then bought takeaway for the next couple of nights. There is a supermarket close by and a great 24 hour bakery around the corner which is where I went to for breaky. It has free wi fi which is fantastic if you are working. My only criticism would be I felt the bathroom was a little tired but it was very clean and had everything I needed. If you book ask for an upper floor. I was on the ground floor and although the windows were tinted it was a little disconcerting when people stopped outside to chat. It does not have a reception. You ring the phone outside the front door and you are given instructions on how to get your keys which are in a locked box.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic apartment, bed was very comfortable, great location.
Only a couple of things not happy about - other guests quite noisy in the morning, very easy to hear; checking in was a little tricky, particularly if you don't know north adelaide very well.
Will definitely stay here again, very happy

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights with our 15 year old. Studio extremely clean, beds very comfortable (even sofa bed) and very well set up with kitchenette. Loved convenient location - free bus into city just minutes away from apartment. Staff very friendly. Apartment was very quiet and parking secure. Can't wait for our next visit!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Great apartments. The arrival/departure was easy even though there is no no site reception. The apartments were perfectly located for our activities during our stay. Having a washing machine and dryer was fantastic after travelling for a week. The only thing missing was a clothes horse (for those items you don't want to put in the dryer)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting friends nearby. There is no on site reception. To check in there is a phone by the front door to call reception at the other property. The phone didn't work so I had to call using my overseas mobile phone. Once we got access we found our room and the handy car park at the back. The room was nice except that it suffered from the perennial problem of many motels - dim lighting. It was barely enough to read by. Initially we couldn't get the wi fi to work at all. Another call to reception on my mobile phone. They claimed that the phone and the wi fi had just been fixed before I called. We were then able to connect to wi fi but the connection kept dropping and we were constantly re-logging on. The only other problem was hot water. I think room 106 must be the furthest from the hot water cylinder. It took a full 2 minutes for the hot water to come through to the bathroom and then the water wasn't really hot - you could hold your hand under it. If all the above problems were addressed it would be a great place to stay! Great location, near lots of cafes in North Adelaide and walking distance to the CBD.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple