“Family meal”

Cos 18 Leigh
Ranked #66 of 1,766 Restaurants in Adelaide
Price range: US$ 27 - US$ 65
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: COS Restaurant sits in an 1800s built, heritage listed building, situated in the historic and beautifully restored Leigh Street; a short walk from the West End’s major hotels and convenient to Adelaide’s central business district, theatre precinct and Central Market. COS features an extensive wine list, showcasing predominantly South Australian wines from all major regions. You will find well known labels as well as carefully selected boutique wines that match perfectly with our menu. We also have a wide range of beers and spirits available. Dine inside in the comfort of the restaurant or, weather permitting, alfresco out the front or in the beautiful courtyard. We can also cater for your next private function in the character-filled upstairs dining room. Our team of experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people pride themselves on creating memorable occasions. Their attention to detail and personalised service ensure a unique dining experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food but with poor servicing. It took us more than 2 hours to finished a two course meal.
If you don't mind to wait long for your food, then you must go for it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant has a really good atmosphere with waiters who know the food and understand he wine list. The wine recommendations were followed up with tastings which allowed us to choose a superb selection. I will go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just wanted to thank the staff for their amazing service and warm welcome when a large group of us dined there on Friday night. The food was beautiful, the staff attentive and very accommodating. There was a good range of wines for all budgets and the water supply plentiful. We had a wonderful night and have all recommended you to our friends. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not one to write reviews but my experience I felt needed to be shared

I dined at COS 18 Leigh for the first time on Monday night and I will certainly be going back!

My experience was second to none from the moment I walked in I was greeted by such friendly staff once I was sat at my table the wait staff immediately offered me a glass of local wine.

When it came time to eat my experience got better I had the steak that was cooked to perfection and accompanied with the most exquisite Jus my wife had the seafood spaghetti and we treated ourselves to half a dozen oysters.

The food was impeccable the service was phenomenal I will be definitely be visiting the hidden treasure of Adelaide again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of 8 of us went for dinner, as our hotel concierge recommended it.
we had a range of dishes, all were excellent, especially the kangaroo with a chocolate jus and parsnip pure - delicious and the chefs signature dish.
Good ambience and wine list is something a bit different too.