My partner and I stayed at the Palm Bungalows two weeks ago and absolutely loved our stay. We were lucky enough to have amazing weather the whole time there, despite the weather forecast. Everything was walking distance from our bungalow, the beach, Sails Restaurant, souvenir shop etc. We were in one of the bungalows that has not been renovated. Although it was very spacious, nicely decorated, the cleaning wasn't very good. Under the bed was very dusty, the bathroom had stains on the wall and the coffee cups had coffee rings from not being cleaned properly.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed staying at the palm bungalows, the staff were great and the bungalow is private and have a very relaxing atmosphere, loved the hammock. I just think they need to put more effort into the cleaning standards.
You'll definitely love Hamilton Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island