We have just returned from 5 glorious nights at Beach Club on Hamilton Island.
From beginning to end, we were treated like royalty and made to feel welcome by the wonderful staff. We were always greeted with a smile and made to feel like they are always there to help - no request was ever too much trouble. I was so impressed with the staff here - I've never encountered such helpful, cheerful and friendly staff at a hotel or resort before. They really should be proud of each and every staff member, from reception to the bar to the restaurant and service staff. Incredible. I see that some people have commented on inconsistent service during their stay but I honestly have to say that every staff member was spot on in regards to customer service and presentation during our stay.
The rooms are lovely and in a great location. The pool and lawn areas are beautifully kept. Sun lounges on the beach exclusively for Beach Club use - very handy.
The food was amazing. We ate at Romano's, Mariners, Beach Club Restaurant and Bommie. They were all lovely but Beach Club Restaurant was the most delicious. We had the lamb and the seafood panache along with the study of chocolate and cheesecake - yum. Expensive? Yes but it's what you'd pay in a nice restaurant in any capital city. Go to the tavern or cafe for less expensive options. Daily breakfast in Beach Club Restaurant was great, nice coffee and hot breakfast menu with a good selection on the breakfast bar.
The spa was also a memorable experience. Great staff and good location within a very short walk from Beach Club. We also played golf at the Hamilton Island Beach Club - once again, terrific staff and facilities. The staff are able to organise all of the bookings for restaurants, activities, spa etc.
If you're looking for a budget holiday, this probably isn't the place for you. But, if you are looking for a private, kid-free place to really relax and be spoilt then you should definitely consider Beach Club. In terms of cost, if you are willing to look at paying this much for a hotel then I think it is a good option. Keep in mind that you are on an island, therefore prices for food and drink is always going to be higher than in mainland holiday areas. I think I prefer Beach Club to Hayman Island (I love Hayman too!!).
Thank you to everyone at Beach Club and everyone else we encountered on Hamilton Island. We had one of our best holiday's ever and can't wait to come back next April. Congratulations on such a wonderful staff and such a high level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island