All reviews sun hotel across the road mater hospital free wifi swimming pool great value for money car parking place to stay stayed for nights business trip coles accommodation queensland
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We needed somewhere to stay for a weekend trip on short notice and thought it would have to be pretty to not be good value for the money. It was very inexpensive but surprisingly good. Very large and comfortable room. Everything we needed and very friendly and helpful management. I have paid a lot more for a lot worse. We will stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland in June, 2018. I was recommended by my travel agent that I opt out to stay at Raintree Motel. It was a budget motel. The rooms were clean & tidy. Regular cleaning of rooms. There was an on-site bar. I had a cool dip in the swimming pool 2which made my day. Overall the experience was relaxing. It was a budget motel with a star experience.

Room Tip: nice quaint experience
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland Australia for a business proposition. Someone recommended Raintree Motel location-wise and for it's pleasant surroundings. I thought lets try it. When I entered Raintree Motel
I was warmly received by the support staff. The Rooms were nicely decorated & the bed was really comfortable. All in one I really loved my stay at Raintree Motel. Really would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great reasonable motel with all the modern amenities.Exquisite and friendly location in Townsville. My stay at Raintree Motel was beautiful. Rooms were clean. Would recommend it. I would like to state that Raintree Motel was the most preferable accommodation by far.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great & Lovely experience staying at Raintree Motel Townsville Queensland. Staff was supportive. Food is good real comfy beds. Nice dip in the swimming pool. It had a bar on site. Staff was supportive. Would love to recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family