All reviews sun hotel across the road mater hospital free wifi swimming pool great value for money car parking place to stay stayed for nights business trip coles accommodation queensland
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland in June, 2018. I was recommended by my travel agent that I opt out to stay at Raintree Motel. It was a budget motel. The rooms were clean & tidy. Regular cleaning of rooms. There was an on-site bar. I had a cool dip in the swimming pool 2which made my day. Overall the experience was relaxing. It was a budget motel with a star experience.

Room tip: nice quaint experience
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland Australia for a business proposition. Someone recommended Raintree Motel location-wise and for it's pleasant surroundings. I thought lets try it. When I entered Raintree Motel
I was warmly received by the support staff. The Rooms were nicely decorated & the bed was really comfortable. All in one I really loved my stay at Raintree Motel. Really would recommend it.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great reasonable motel with all the modern amenities.Exquisite and friendly location in Townsville. My stay at Raintree Motel was beautiful. Rooms were clean. Would recommend it. I would like to state that Raintree Motel was the most preferable accommodation by far.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great & Lovely experience staying at Raintree Motel Townsville Queensland. Staff was supportive. Food is good real comfy beds. Nice dip in the swimming pool. It had a bar on site. Staff was supportive. Would love to recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Raintree is not the top of the range in motel's, as it has seen a lot of travellers over the years.

However, what it lacks in modern aesthetics, it thrives in great service. The manager, Mel, is a delight and made nothing too difficult, to make my stay welcomed and comfortable.

I would definitely recommend this motel, to anyone that needs a place to rest and get a good nights sleep. The cleaning standards were perfect, the room smelt fresh and the air conditioner worked a treat.

Thanks Mel and the other staff, you made my stay a pleasure.
Bill Scurry - Marriage Celebrant.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet, no road noise and easy to find.
Date of stay: April 2018