We are suckers for punishment. Have stayed 4 times and always a complaint .From fridge not working to carpets having to be cleaned while we were there and old furnishings. This time the owners, as most are do not want to spend any money on their appartments. The management told us the owner was a tradesman and wanted to do his own repairs. Great, hope he is happy for spoiling our stay ( I guess he took the rental money without complaint). The bed was cheap and uncomfortable, handfulls of dust and fluff under bed.Closets also grubby.
Bathroom was dirty re mould around shower doors.Kettle filthy and paintwork chipped and patched. Wall fan did not work properly and after 3 days the management gave us a poratble one.The owner had been advised but failed to respond as we were told he would fix it when he had time. It was the view from balcony that got us each time. We told the management we would never stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise