We've stayed at Marrakesh 3 times now.
We tend to get in late friday night after the drive from BrisVegas, so the keys are waiting for us with the easy to follow directions from the late-check in service.
its about mid-way between Broadbeach and Surfers - so you get the best of both without the hustke and bustle.
The prices on its own web site are occassionally cheaper than wot-if - so make sure you check this before booking.
Breakfast and dinner at Kesh are always pleasant. The menu is not the most diverse on the coast - but we are never short of options - and we are gluten free.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and have all you need for an extended stay. the layout is soo good that there are some permanent rentals in this complex, and I think this would be hard to beat for our choice for appartment building when we retire to the coast.
The beds have always been very comfortable.
The gardens are stunning and the pools and spas (both indoor and outdoor) are spotless.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise