We have visited the QT many times but this is the first time since the reno. It has really come a long way since it was the dated goldcoast international. Their marketed audiance is definantly for the young or young at heart, so I wouldnt be planning any 80th boring birthday parties their. Our only gripe is that the pool bar needs to be opened more regularly. We visited on the weekend, It was a little overcast but there were heaps of people in the pool area and it was rather annoying having to use the phone at the pool to organise drinks as the young girl at the other end, didn't always understand the order, and we'd have to wait 10-20 minutes for the drinks to arrive, so it was more of a hassel, so there were times when we wanted a drink but decided to go with out. PLEASE PLEASE for our next visit. OPEN THE POOL BAR. The make your own lemonade is a fantastic Idea and It really sets a point of difference to other hotels in the area. keep it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise