All reviews great location family room shopping centre renovated room nice room seafood buffet ocean view tour desk gold coast per day comfortable stay high floor house keeping king bed cavill avenue stayed for nights short stay
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Had a great time in this beautiful hotel, the view was amazing, staff were friendly and helpful, unsure about the meal though, but the bed was comfortable and clean room.
My wife and I stayed in this hotel for our quick get way on the Coast, I must say I was surprised and pleased. The staff were very keen and willing to help.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the highest floors
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
NovotelSP, General Manager at Novotel Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear kris233,

Thank you for taking the time to write Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

I will share your comments with my Team, as just like me they will be very happy to know that you both enjoyed your stay with us including their friendly, helpful service with willingness to be of assistance and your room with it's comfy bed.

Thank you for your feedback kris233 and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We love to stay in this hotel..Excellent service and the location.Worth for the money you pay..My two boys always enjoy staying Novotel Surface Paradise.

If you stay more than 2-3 days you will get bored with the same breakfast..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Daminic W

Dear Daminic W,

Thank you for taking the time to write Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests with Families.

I will share your comments with my Team as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay including their service, the location of the Hotel in the heart of Surfers Paradise and the value for money that it offers.

We are always looking to improve our products and services and we do offer daily specials on breakfast however our Chefs are always happy to receive breakfast requests!

Thank you for your feedback Daminic W and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

The check in was the good part. Being not my first time there the receptionist gave us a higher room than what was allocated to us. The room was clean but no complementary water. We went to have a cup of tea but the kettle was at floor level at the back of the cupboard. We are both over 75. Both mornings the ordered papers did not arrive but the bill was delivered.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Rustyfork,

Thank you for taking the time to write Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, I am sorry that you had a mixed experience on your latest stay with us.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade but was disappointed to read that you did not receive your complimentary water and that the tea and coffee making facilities were awkward for you to use.

Thank you for your comments Rustyfork and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast when hopefully we can improve your experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Novotel Surfers Paradise for 2 nights. The best is location. It’s located in the very central of shopping centre. Just a few minutes walk from tram Caville Avenue Station. Many choices of restaurants are around. You can walk to the beach in five minutes. The hotel has swimming pool, gym, and tennis court. The room was nice with ocean view. However, the garbage in the bin was not empty on the next day. WiFi was limited use. If you need to use more, you have to purchase. Breakfast is ok. If you did not include breakfast, there are many restaurants and cafes around. The staff is ok. But on checking out day, I do need to edit the bill as I have to reimburse with my uni. I just want to add some detail, and it was my bad that I misunderstood in our communication. Then, I asked the staff to edit and change it for me again. He said ‘That’s what I asked you, and you said that.’ He acted as he was annoyed. It was my bad, I do apologize for my weak English skills. However, I thought you should not say or act like that to your guest. If you were not ready to work, let other staff did it. Service mind is important in service job.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSP, General Manager at Novotel Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Piyanuch P,

I will share your comments with my Team, as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us including the Hotel's great location in the heart of Surfers Paradise and everything that the area offers is within very easy reach including restaurants and one of Australia's iconic beaches a few minutes walk away.

I am sorry that there was some confusion on check out regarding your invoice and I hope that this was quickly rectified and I apologise if you felt that the Receptionist was annoyed at a repeated request, this should not have occurred.

Thank you for your feedback Piyanuch P and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Booked standard room and given upgrade to sea front facing view (Thanks NOVOTEL!) and the room was newly refurbished and very fresh and clean + a little balcony.

I think it was room 1708 but cant be 100% sure. Parking costs reasonable and underneath hotel. Bathroom products nice quality. Friendly hotel staff.

Lovely giant bed with great linen.

For the veggie crew - Govinda's just over the road!

Room Tip: 1708 - sea view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank spanishmike3000
NovotelSP, General Manager at Novotel Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear spanishmike3000,

I will share your comments with my Team, as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade to one of our recently refurbished Deluxe Rooms on the 17th floor including it's balcony and large King size bed!

Thank you for your feedback spanishmike3000 and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast.