All reviews great location family room shopping centre ocean view seafood buffet tour desk nice room paradise centre gold coast cavill avenue high floor king bed stayed for nights tram stop public transport light rail amazing views
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We stayed 3 days in this hotel! our room had a perfect view of the beach, we enjoyed a beautifull full moon´s view from our balcony. The room was clean, quiet, good breakfast, good service from all the staff. We appreciated the security from the hotel administration, we went to the disco one night and on the way back to the hotel around 2am we had to use our room key for open the main lobby door of the hotel.
Our stay was superB!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NovotelSurfers, General Manager at Novotel Surfers Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear LMa S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time at the Hotel and it's central location in Surfers Paradise which offers everything from the world famous beaches to the lively night life which you enjoyed too!

Thank you again for your feedback LMa S and my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise in the near future when you are heading our for some more disco action!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We picked this hotel because it was near both where my Dad lives and close to the beach. We were upgraded and had a great view of the ocean - especially from the balcony. Overall the room was great, but the showerhead was 'crap' - it was the same sort as you'd expect in a 2.5 star hotel AND worked as well as one of those! When we spoke to the staff on checkout they advised that all the rooms would be refurbished over the next six months or so, so this should be fixed in future - thank goodness...

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank robynp526

Dear robynp526,

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time at the Hotel and it's views and central location in Surfers Paradise which offers everything from the world famous beaches to the lively night life. I am sorry that shower head was not effective enough for you.

Thank you for your endorsement robynp526 and my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise once the refurbishments have been completed,

Reviewed 10 May 2017

A friend, my husband and I stayed at Novotel Surfers Paradise overnight. It is in a great location, close to the hub of Surfers Paradise and to the light rail which made travelling to other locations very easy.

The room was a reasonable size with a good sized ensuite and comfortable beds. Unfortunately, they did not provide enough cups for the number of people in the room which was disappointing. However, the buffet breakfast was excellent and I would certainly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Wendy H,

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time at the Hotel and it's central location in Surfers Paradise which offers everything from the world famous beaches to the lively night life. I am sorry that there were only 2 cups for the 3 of you in your room but I am glad that you enjoyed your buffet breakfast.

Thank you again for your feedback Wendy H and my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise in the near future,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

10 out 10 for Novotel Surfers Paradise. I organised a romantic weekend for two, booked a standard room and upgraded to a room on the 32nd floor with a balcony and with a sensational view of Main Beach. The hotel is about to embark on a upgrade of their rooms and common areas which will only serve to enhance the experience. Highly recommend and great value for money stay.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear P4952NNrickk,

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your romantic weekend for two at the Hotel and it's views and central location in Surfers Paradise which offers everything from the world famous beaches to the lively night life.

Thank you for your endorsement P4952NNrickk and my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise in the near future,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Had a 'girls night out" Friday night in Surfers, this Hotel is an ideal location, very central to all Restaurants, bars and clubs, Woolworths, Cavill ave and shops right downstairs, view to beach.... 2 double queen beds for $101 for a night, great value. Wi Fi Yes ! Complimentary late checkout to midday Saturday, the female bartender provided a large bucket of ice with a smile, the outdoor heated pool a lovely temperature for a swim, great spa also. Easy check in and out, not a long wait. Would have been 5 stars except for the parking was an extra $17.00 for 24 hours. Other than that a great experience

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank liannemcg2016

Dear liannemcg2016,

Thank you again for your feedback liannemcg2016 and my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise in the near future,