3,821 results
All reviews great location river view bus stop gold coast per day buffet breakfast across the road great room would stay again public transport cavill avenue balcony surfers supermarket parks theme gc
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Stayed here overnight when visiting family. The hotel room was a really good size with great views over the river. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful. The only downside is the room was in need of updating and decorating. Some of the furniture was old and had holes in . Such a shame as the hotel is otherwise very good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew W
Jay F, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Andrew W,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate your feedback in regards to our decorating and updating and I am happy to advise that we have already started refurbishing and updating our hotel rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back and please feel free to contact me directly for any future reservation.

jfawckner@vibehotels.com.au

Reviewed 13 April 2017

beautiful river views and facilities, check in staff were friendly and professional. I had a minor issue with the TV which was fixed promptly. i was then given free parking for the small inconvenience

Room Tip: Location, River Views, Clean, Modern
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abby l

Dear abby l,

Thank you for your positive response.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your return in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This hotel needs a serious upgrade- I don't ever complain or bothered to ever write a review but once you lost my 30th birthday present that was it for me. The room smelt, it was so noisy and the food was crap.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rochelle W
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Quality service, fantastic room, great communication from staff before and during our stay.
Highly recommended hotel, our night was truly memorable.
Well satisfied, would look at staying st Vibe again in the future

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E7670EAadamh
Jay F, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear E7670EAadamh,

Thank you for a great review.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Took an hour and a half to get my drinks up, housekeeping woke me up early to tuck the sheets back in the bed I just woke up in, put my mugs next to my bathroom sink unwashed, didn't even housekeep, asked if they could just leave, it takes like 1-2 hours to ask for anything from reception, phone didn't work, tv didn't work, aircon was very noisy. Water view is a brown lake not like the picture of the beach. Noisy highway. Old small rooms. Spend $20-$30 bucks more for Meriton and get a luxury, professional experience with a full kitchen and laundry. It was like a studio you should pay less than $250 a week for. Staff are argumentative, contradict eachother, just plain annoying experience. No wifi in rooms. Really old inside. Just a bed to sleep in a step up from a hostel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear 738anin,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I will be grateful if you can please email me the room number so I can further follow up on the issues you had during your stay.

Assistant hotel Manager