“Wonderful tour with Captain Phil”

Hummer Safari 4WD Adventure Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hummer Safari 4WD Adventure Day Tours has 4 of the Gold Coast best AWARD WINNING 4WD day tours. Pure Luxury, Pure Off Roading, Pristine Rainforest s, amazing photographic memories. Travel in absolute luxury in your very own HUMMER H2 with all forward facing seats and a maximum of 6 guests, plenty of leg room. Guests will also receive a Full Day Coach Tour valued at $90.00. That’s 2 tours for the price of 1! This will be the Real Four Wheel Drive Experience with all meals served in restaurants with our guests getting VIP treatment.
Reviewed 3 May 2012

It's the first time my friend and I came to Gold Coast. We're pretty glad that we went to this one day trip in HUMMER together with the knowledgeable, fun and considerate guide/driver/captain Phil. This whole day trip was well planned. You get to enjoy the morning coffee, wander around in the lovely gallary street and see some great views. The lunch was really great. Be sure to order the fish that the captatin recommended, really tasty. The natrual view is really great, even though we saw a spectacular "cloud" instead of whole sight of gold coast because of the weather. It's worthy it. Definetely one great choice to go.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hummer Safari 4WD Adventure Day Tours

Reviewed 11 March 2012

The same here, we got a memorable holiday with Phil - the hummer captain and ship captain. This trip is the first trip of our honeymoon and it is out of my expectation, wonderful. I did the wine tasting in Paris, but here in Goldcoast, during the Hummer tour, I have another wine tasting at the farm where I can see the wine vessels. The H2 is very powerful that I have never experienced.
Thank Phil, hope to see you in Viet Nam in a near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The hummer picked us up at the hotel door .phil the driver was great ,knew so much about the history of the gold coast ,and the rain forest ,he was a funny man and great driver off road .we loved all the mud .the hummer is a real tuff truck. we were made to feel like familt and the food stops were excellent and top value and service .Lots of toilet stops and photo sessions when ever we needed...Tour included wine tasting as well, and we had the best day out ,My husband and i had a ball, and recommend the tour ,ask for phil ..

Reviewed 13 January 2012

From the moment you get picked up at accommodation-until you return-five-start treatment. magnificent scenery; knowledgeable, courteous and friendly driver/guide. Wonderful scenery-good food. Extremely good day

Reviewed 5 January 2012

My partner and I are from Melbourne. We had an amazing experience! Phil our tour guide was very knowledgeable,interesting and enjoyable to spend the adrenalin packed day with. I would love to be a tour guide driving one of those machines, just like Phil. I'd never have to work a day in my life, doing something your so passionate about. Again thank you very much Phil and safari hummers. Will definitely be coming back again next time we are in sufers paradise.

Regards