“Nice”
Review of Zarraffa's

Zarraffa's
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a coffee. The lady was friendly and helpful. Didn’t take long for the coffees to arrive. The coffee was nice and the cafe had a relaxing atmosphere.
Highly Recommend this cafe.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This place is unlike many of the larger coffee shop chains that very rarely change from store to store or visit to visit. They are consistent in service and products. Not here some times it's good some times it's not. This time it was in in between. My cappuccino was too hot and milk overcooked but my daughters choc frappe was enjoyed quite a bit by her. Really is hit and miss last visit was better.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I’d been to this Zarraffas twice within one week and both times, while the staff seemed friendly, they were extremely slow & it seemed to be the case that they enjoyed speaking to each other more than they did with delivering a high quality service. The coffee was also average compared to what I’d had previously with Zarraffas. I work locally so it’s a shame.

I can forgive the speed thing as I know some days are worse than others, but twice in a week? (& they were different staff)....

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

My wife and I love our caramelised fusion frappes as well as our caramelised coffees during separate occasions. The ambiance is good being at Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been a loyal customer to Zaraffa"s at many of their locations on the gold coast and almost daily was i going to the Zarraffa"s in Surfers Paradise on my lunch break for a coffee or an early morning coffee, in the past 2/3 months i have found that every single time i go in and get a coffee its bitter and don"t have the time to take it back cause i only get 10min breaks, the staff are very slow no customer service i"m not sure if the store has changed management but i am not happy and wont be back again. There is plenty of places in Surfers , if i have a bad experience more than once i wont ever go back, and that goes for the Zarraffas in Surfers Paradise

Date of visit: July 2018