“Great food and service ”
Review of Bazaar

Bazaar
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Prepare for a journey of gastronomic proportions at Bazaar Interactive Marketplace, your plate is your passport and there are no rules on which destinations to explore.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing, best steak my partner and I have ever had. It was our anniversary the staff were so kind. The waitress Jadie even moved us to a different table to be more intimate and surprised us with an anniversary dessert. She was so kind and attentive to not only us but everyone around us. Highly recommend for quality dinning.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the difficult task of arranging a surprise 21st dinner somewhere on the Gold Coast. My requirements were, classy, affordable, and able to accommodate table dressings i had made for my daughters 21st. From my first enquiry with Aimee, I was astounded at the friendly, professional and personal service i was receiving before the event. Aimee was brilliant - it was her service that made me want to book their in the first place. The event itself, was brilliant! We cannot fault any of the staff, at every doorway, entrance, someone is there to offer anything to assist you, all with a great smile. We were looked after by the lovely Emily, somehow she cleared and kept our table perfect right through without us even noticing. Nothing was too hard for any of the staff. The food was an absolute delight. Everything, the variety, the freshness. All of our guests commented on the extensive variety and quality of everything and for all 13 of us it was all perfect! Sarah at the front counter was absolutely lovely and was super helpful, also the lovely man (sorry didn't get his name - but he was manager on duty i think) he looked after my belongings in his office and then promptly brought it all out for me when he noticed we were leaving. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a fine dining experience with the variety of an extensive buffet. Aimee, Emily, Sarah and all staff, Thank you sincerely for making my daughters 21st a night to remember. An absolute "Touch of Class"! Aimee, I am going to pop in a buy you a drink one day soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read great reviews and definitely overrated. Expected a variety of quality food. Instead, lots of bells and whistles of the restaurant with very limited food choices... and I mean very limited. Ordering steaks is a good concept but how does a buffet not have roast meat options. Change ur cook on the grill because both my mate and my steaks were overdone. Prawns were fresh but oysters were small and dehydrated. Limited seafood. Desserts were really the only satisfying aspect. Definitely not worth the steep $$$. My local RSL buffets are more satisfying. My apologies for the harsh review but I was disappointed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice buffet, seafood choices were poke bowls, big prawns from NSW, rock oysters, mussels and clams.

1  Thank kutzymora
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bazaar is a quirky style of restaurant. Its in the Hip QT Gold Coast Hotel, and is a twist on the traditional buffet. All the food and produce is extremely fresh, and as well as the normal self serve items, many of the sections are cooked fresh as you watch making this an amazing dining experience.
The lay out is like a food market which creates great ambience.
For absolute quality and great flavours this restaurant is a must!!