QT Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 146
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

Peppers Beach Club(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 252
  • Pool
Bay Villas Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 161
US$ 229
US$ 218
  • Pool
Coral Beach Lodge(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Ramada Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 131
  • Pool
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
US$ 168
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 146
Priceline
US$ 1,006
Hotels.com
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 658
  • Beachfront
All reviewsking sizewasher and dryerpool areaapartmentbalcony
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Our 1 bedroom unit was in need of some maintenance but was a very affordable option for self contained accommodation in Port Douglas.( We made a last minute reservation on Booking.com for $104 per night).
It is located an easy walking distance to the beach and quite possibly walkable to the main shopping district as well however we did drive.
It had a lovely pool area and the complex was small and quiet.
Considering we were out and about during the day and only using the apartment as a place to come "home" to, it more than suited our needs. If you are looking for luxury then perhaps another place may suit you needs better.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2014

The apartments had been over booked when we arrived, so we were put in Coral Apartments just down the road.The apartment was well equipped. Bed comfortable.Nice balcony. However the apartment needs maintenance.Fan in the lounge was noisy. Air cond very old and very noisy needed updating.No handle on fly wire.Mould in the shower alcove. My wife was not impressed.. Just off the main road some traffic noise. !0 min walk to Macrossan Street.and 5 min to beach.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John F
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was booked into the above apartments from the 16/07-31/07/2014. When I arrived at 7pm there was nobody around. I could not find the reception? A girl eventually appeared at a door. Her first remark was, had I not received an e mail regarding me being moved to another hotel. I told her no, she then asked if I had a car which I again answered no. She was then kind enough to ring someone in authority and drove me to the Beach Terraces. On arriving there we had to wait for a man to bring me the key to my 'New' room. I eventually settled in at 7.40pm. To be fair, the apartment (2 bedrooms as opposed to 1 bedroom booked) I was given was very nice. The view over a tennis court (in a state of disrepair) wasn't particularly lovely but actual apartment with a furnished balcony was very acceptable. I had room No 218 whose balcony received sunshine from early morning til 5pm at night, brilliant as far as I was concerned. All amenities worked and I had a comfortable stay. I registered the morning after arrival. The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful. My one major complaint was the WiFi, you could only get reception at the reception. (If you were lucky). The facilities listed on my confirmation for the Coral stated that I had WiFi in my room. Apart from that. I only managed to get linked up to the WiFi on 5 nights/days out of the 15 that I stayed. Not even the man at reception could hook me up. I eventually payed another hotel for WiFi to get access to the internet. Take away the WiFi problem, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. All tours I went on were organized by the staff at reception. They were very helpful throughout. I would recommend this hotel (if only for room 218). The other balconies didn't get the sun for as long. It was only a minutes walk from the main drag and a minutes walk from 4 mile beach. There are also cafes and restaurants close to reception. I used a shuttle service that picked me up at Cairns Airport and dropped me off at then hotel and vica versa. (Albeit the wrong one). The room I occupied was quiet and clean.

Room Tip: Room 218 at the terraces gives you day long sunshine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed for a week in early August. Bit disconcerted to find nobody in office but envelope on counterr addressed to us advising that key was in room.Reception area was unmanned right through our visit. We were quite happy with our unit,which was good sized and everything was clean,although the pool looked a bit murky and in need of some TLC. Telephones were out of action and when this was reported to the booking office (down by the Surf Club) they undertook to have these fixed. Never happened. Overall we were happy and would stay again particularly if some active management addresses the shortcomings.

Room Tip: A bit of a hike to the third floor,would go lower next time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank insleys
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Apartment was a good size but the bathroom could be cleaner, some things were broken or wobbly. Was further from
The Main Street than I thought. Ok for a short stay but a bit disillusioned. Comfortable enough

• Stayed: August 2013