Enjoyed a lovely relaxing week at Mantra Port Sea - great facilities, very friendly staff, but for $190.00AU per night ($250.00NZ) - with no room servicing, no lift to upper floors - and having to remove our own rubbish or pay for it - this made the stay only average value for money. This place has everything going for it - but they need to try and add value for travellers. We have to agree with a number of other tourists grumbles at this tim that Cairns/Port Dougls have probably over-cooked their pricing for accomodation & restaurants. We strongly suggest that travellers shop around and negotiate their own prices rather than book through an agent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst North Queensland's tropical rainforests, Mantra PortSea is a short walk to golden beaches and Port Douglas main tourist strip, Macrossan Street which offers an abundance of restaurants, shops, bars and clubs. At Mantra PortSea there are almost too many relaxation choices, there are three swimming pools with the large central lagoon featuring a swim-up pool bar with water slide, spas and waterfalls surrounded by magnificent Golden Canes and vivid Haliconias. For activity-seekers there is a fully-equipped gymnasium and tennis court. The PortSea Massage & Beauty Day Spa offers plenty of opportunity for pampering and relaxation with a full range of massage and beauty treatments. Guest services include baby sitting services, a guest laundry, undercover car parking, an internet room, arrival and departure lounge plus our booking services can organise tour bookings to the reef, rainforest and other local attractions. Situated between the seascape of Four Mile Beach and Port Douglas Village, the property offers hotel rooms, and one and two bedroom suites or two bedroom apartments. All hotel rooms, studios and apartments feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TV, DVD player, movies on demand, mini-bar on request and tea and coffee making facilities. One and two bedroom studios and two bedroom apartments boast the added convenience of kitchenette facilities and the comfort of a two person spa bath and private balcony. From your courtyard or balcony the sights and sounds of the tropical north will provide a carefree holiday environment for the whole family. Tropical North Queensland is famous for the reef, rainforest and numerous adventure activities that can be undertaken. Four Mile Beach (just one minute's walk from the resort) is a unique stretch of beach that looks out over the Coral Sea. All tours can be booked by the reception tour desk. Holidaymakers looking for cosmopolitan sophistication set against the backdrop of the Coral Sea should look no further than Mantra PortSea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mantra PortSea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Portsea Port Douglas
- Mantra Portsea Resort Port Douglas