This location for us was absolutely perfect, so much so that we cancelled other accommodation and returned here. A small block of spacious, tastefully furnished and very well equipped adult only, non-smoking self-catering apartments owned and managed by the Eggers family who live on site and are ever available. There is a beautiful private pool, underground parking, laundry room and as an added bonus the Eggers operate a booking agency for all tours etc. The superb 4 mile beach is literally 2 minutes walk away and there is a wide selection of eating establishments close at hand. Also nearby are a convenience store, supermarket and post office. Prospective visitors should be aware that February in Port Douglas is very much the rainy season and some restaurants take the opportunity to shut for the latter part of the month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Port Douglas; yet quiet, relaxing and charismatic. Martinique on Macrossan boasts 19 one bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette, bathroom and private balcony. Offering accommodation from one night to ninety one nights, this French Caribbean style complex is perfect for those wanting to escape the masses, stroll the beach just metres away, enjoy a BBQ in the lovingly maintained courtyard, or simply want to relax by the delightful pool area. This resort is one of a kind in Port Douglas, quiet, centrally located, charming, accepts one night stays and is child free. If you want to enjoy the tranquility and relaxing nature of this village, you must stay at Martinique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Martinique on Macrossan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique On Macrossan Hotel Port Douglas
- Martinique On Macrossan Port Douglas