“Beautiful apartment, great location and will...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool area
Antique table Bedroom one with spa ensuite
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Antique table
Bedroom one with spa ensuite
Living area
Dining area leading out to balcony
Living area leading out to balcony
Kitchen and dining area
Master Bedroom with king bed
Main Ensuite with Spa
Bedroom two with large private ensuite
Artwork
Bedroom two Inc King bed or 2 single beds,TV DVD Coffee facilities.Fridge
Bedroom two
Private ensuite to bedroom two
Dickson Inlet, across the road from accommodation
Laundry facilities
Sugar Wharf, across the road from accommodation
St Mary\'s Church on Dickson Inlet, accross the road from accommodation
Enquiry/Booking contact if prefered.
Dining area leading out to balcony
Swimming Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Emjenks
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful apartment, great location and will absolutely stay there again!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My partner and I came up to Port Douglas to get married and stayed in the Queensland Contemporary apartment. Prior to us even arriving Phil (the owner) was helpful in every respect and even organised for one of our deliveries to be dropped off with someone he knew, who then in turn dropped it to the restaurant for us. The apartment itself was conveniently located, decorated beautifully and gave us the space and facilities for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready for the big day! We will definitely be staying here again and have already referred to friends. Thanks again Phil for all your help.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the property itself
Liked least: Reception was not always attended during main hours
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
19 Jun 2012
Emma & Joe, I couldn't be more pleased that your special day was spent in our beautiful apartment and we could play a small part in it.
You both were the perfect guests & you left the apartment as clean as it was on entry :o).
Emma & Joe we would love to have you both again and this time as a married couple hahaha.
Thank you for taking the time to review our accommodation which does help others to feel that they will be looked after the best we can.
Guys please have a happy future together & thanks for allowing us to share it with you, Lisa & I wish you all the best & trust we hear from you soon. Oh our manger said thanks for the surprise of thanks in the frid :o)
Warmest Regards
Phil & Lisa.
CA
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
25 May 2012
Hi Dan
Wow thank you for taking the time to leave & share your experience with us as it does help so much to others looking to book on line.
You were all PERFECT guests & the apartment was left in the condition you arrived in.
Thank you for recognizing that our service to guests before and during their stay is important to us hence the tripadvisor award which tells we are trying our best to offer trust and a great holiday experience.
As private owners were not perfect but its not from a lack of trying, understanding what guests booking expect & have found honest communication is the key.
Dan I couldnt be more pleased that your experience with us was a great one and you enjoyed Port Douglas & your stay with us.
Please stay in conact anytime & look forward to having you again soon.
Kindest Regards
Phil & Lisa.
Calgary Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway
12 Apr 2012
Hi Todd & family.
You must of just arrived back in Canada to write this review so i thank you for that alone.
Todd you were perfect guests and looked after the apartment like it was your own.
Booking on line from so far away can be daunting so im pleased that we could follow your trip till you arrived and that we played a small part in making you all comfortable as a family for your special holiday in PD.
Todd your communication from time of booking made eveything so easy for us @" Port Douglas on Macrossan"..
Guests booking sometimes forget that their not booking a resort as such, so private owners dont live on site with 24hr service so communication for arrivals and greeting guests is made easy with guests like yourself supplying great information about your trip.
Todd please thank the kids for looking after their private bedroom like it was their own..or even better :o)
Thanks again for your trust in us booking your holiday from Canada.
warmest regards Phil & Lisa.
Sydney
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
29 Mar 2012
Hi Elizabeth, my apologies for this late response !! I don't know how I've missed it so firstly I have to say sorry..
You were perfect guests and your right about the free boat rides.
Elizabeth thank you so much for your review and couldn't be more pleased that your found our service & the apartment was everything you expected in your stay and look forward to having you all again soon.
You also respected the apartment like it was your own.
Kind regards
Phil.
Carrum
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
2 Feb 2012
I know you sms me when you got there with how happy you were and that was just great to hear from you about how nice the apartment was.
Alan i trust your health is better and please email me when your coming back this way as we would love to have you both again.
You left the apartment so clean i nearly didnt have to clean it for the next guests...lol
Thanks again.
Lisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing