“Regular visitors”

Ranked #163 of 595 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Australian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Teshi's Restaurant boosts beautiful views over the Esplanade and the ever changing ocean. The menu is inspired by the hot Saharan wind Sirocco that sweeps across North America and the Mediterranean basin, into Europe, using exotic spices and the freshest ingredients.
Cairns, Australia
“Regular visitors”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

It is always a pleasure to visit Michael and the staff we have visited this restaurant several times and what ever we have ordered it has always been cooked to perfection and extremely tasty it's actually a hidden gem !! Always been able to find a park

3 Thank regulartraveller48
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brisbane
“Generally good,”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Nice location great service, but pasta dish overcooked.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank dingo_joe
woodford
“NIce meal”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Lovely meal, great attentive staff. thanks again.
Will be back again soon.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank rustylime
Perth
“Fantastic food....”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Had our New Years Eve dinner at Teshi's. We ordered salt and pepper calamari for our starter, the lamb dukkah for our mains and the pear tarts for dessert. The meals were superb! Restaurant staffs were friendly and helpful. During our stay at the hotel, we ordered seafood pizza and there were the best seafood pizza we ever had. It was fresh and tasty. We will definitely return to Teshi's and highly recommended to anyone!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank lwperth
Brisbane, Australia
“I love everything about this restaurant!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

As I said, I love everything about this restaurant:
1. The staff have always been friendly, and the food has always arrived promptly.
2. The decor is simple and effective, and looks quite classy at night.
3. I have eaten here at least 5 times, and the food has always been very good. One night I ordered a fruit platter and a cheese platter and ate this as dinner. I would recommend you do this if you do not get the chance to eat fresh tropical fruit very often. It was all fantastic!! They used to have a ravioli dish in some sort of pumpkin sauce on their all day menu. This was one of the most distinctive tastes I have ever experienced and it was delicious!! I hope they have put this back on the menu!!
4. I found this to be very good value considering the quality of the food.
5. I have always eaten here alone because I was in the area for work, but it is the sort of place I would take my boyfriend for a decent meal as it is low-key with nice ambience.

• Visited December 2010