“Fantastic food....” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #164 of 592 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perth
“Fantastic food....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Had our New Years Eve dinner at Teshi's. We ordered salt and pepper calamari for our starter, the lamb dukkah for our mains and the pear tarts for dessert. The meals were superb! Restaurant staffs were friendly and helpful. During our stay at the hotel, we ordered seafood pizza and there were the best seafood pizza we ever had. It was fresh and tasty. We will definitely return to Teshi's and highly recommended to anyone!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank lwperth
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brisbane, Australia
“I love everything about this restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

As I said, I love everything about this restaurant:
1. The staff have always been friendly, and the food has always arrived promptly.
2. The decor is simple and effective, and looks quite classy at night.
3. I have eaten here at least 5 times, and the food has always been very good. One night I ordered a fruit platter and a cheese platter and ate this as dinner. I would recommend you do this if you do not get the chance to eat fresh tropical fruit very often. It was all fantastic!! They used to have a ravioli dish in some sort of pumpkin sauce on their all day menu. This was one of the most distinctive tastes I have ever experienced and it was delicious!! I hope they have put this back on the menu!!
4. I found this to be very good value considering the quality of the food.
5. I have always eaten here alone because I was in the area for work, but it is the sort of place I would take my boyfriend for a decent meal as it is low-key with nice ambience.

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank AnonOzTraveller81
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“A very pleasant dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

We had dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed both. The service at dinner was extremely friendly and attentive. The menu was varied and the presentation of meals was equal to the great flavour. The restaurant overlooks the bay which was beautiful both morning and evening.
The breakfast buffet was excellent ... more than just the tick-the-box same-old servings that we had at the Novotel. This was fresh with a tropical touch ... lots of freshly cut fruit and varied hot food choices.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank julnol
Brisbane, Australia
“Our stay at Mercure Harbourside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

We had the racks of lamb and they were delicious. Also, the view from the restaurant to Trinity Bay was superb.

Visited October 2011